Mentally ill Swedish child speaks at UN

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Mentally ill Swedish child speaks at UN

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:Image
Tell you what Mr. Keyboard Napoleon. Why don't you ridicule children you disagree with in the real world. Do so to their faces with their mom and dad around. Let me know how it turns out.
:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

here's yer mentally ill little puppet w/o a script...absolutely nothing to say...

anyone get her that oompa loompa yet?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Highway Star wrote:We should all commend her for overcoming her handicap. SO BRAVE!!!
And yet somehow you still have your mental handicap... Be brave LowwaySterp.... be brave...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

is there ANYTHING the left does that isn't a blatant farce intended solely for the ( barely) useful idiot crowd....
mach es sehr schnell

hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

Her 10 minutes are up.

Next ???????

Read up on her family

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/greta-th ... y-parents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Yup, keep it going boys. Ridiculing a child must make you feel so tough.

Not one of ya'll would say a damn thing to her face, especially with other adults around.

Bunch of keyboard pussies; especially highwaystar.

This girl has accomplished more in life by 13 than any of you losers on the doorstep of signing up for SS benefits could dream of.

Hilarious how she gets you all so triggered though
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yup, keep it going boys. Ridiculing a child must make you feel so tough.

Not one of ya'll would say a damn thing to her face, especially with other adults around.

Bunch of keyboard pussies; especially highwaystar.

This girl has accomplished more in life by 13 than any of you losers on the doorstep of signing up for SS benefits could dream of.

Hilarious how she gets you all so triggered though
oh fvck off you virtue signaling @sswipe...the kid is a pawn being used by her parents to promote their ideology...we're ridiculing that ideology...yer just too stupid to understand that...probably because yer an emotional head case...like virtually every ( barely) useful idiot...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

yep, stuff like this is all about her parents ideology.....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
yep, stuff like this is all about her parents ideology.....
no one gives a fvck what the whiney little fvcktard has to say...

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

guess they ain't too keen on whiny brainwashed puppet children in canada either...

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Facebook Glitch Reveals Greta Thunburg's Father Posting As Teenage Climate Activist
A Thursday evening software update at Facebook accidentally allowed anyone to view exactly who is posting under the accounts of public figures, businesses and other entities, according to Wired.

The result? For starters, some 3 million followers of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg have been reading posts written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and a climate activist in India who serves as a delegate at the UN's Climate Change organization, Adarsh Prathap. Thunberg, Inc. claims Greta is still the one writing the content.
Greta, Inc. explained this in a Saturday Facebook post purporting to be the young climate activist.

"Some people have been asking who manages this page. First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts," reads the post, in which 'she' says she tried Facebook "early on," but didn't like it, so she uses "my father Svantes account to repost content."

"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."

Greta claims to have written all the content posted by her father and Prathap.
propaganda for the terminally stupid...facebook, instagram, twitter, yacht trips around the world etc etc...more "do as I say not as I do" from the holier than thou activist....

ya gotta do what they tell you...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

"Let’s be clear. We don’t need a ‘low carbon economy.’ We don’t need to ‘lower emissions,’" Thunberg told the audience. "Our emissions have to stop."
agreed...let's start with any CO2 she emits and go from there....
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

She's so brave she can speak at the World Economic Forum in sweatpants and a hoodie. What a muppet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ailymailus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

BB in rare form:

https://babylonbee.com/news/greta-thunb ... d-a-chance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters