Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: $229 Refund for Killington pass holders

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:Pretty sure it's a Season Pass, not a Guaranteed or your money back October to June Pass
As for the length of the season, I remain the skeptical optimist in a gathering storm of hockey stick induced pessimism.
superstar is still possible....summer attractions probable...pretty sure nothing else is even on the table...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
hillbangin
Wanted Poster

Post by hillbangin »

madhatter wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Pretty sure it's a Season Pass, not a Guaranteed or your money back October to June Pass
As for the length of the season, I remain the skeptical optimist in a gathering storm of hockey stick induced pessimism.
superstar is still possible....summer attractions probable...pretty sure nothing else is even on the table...
It's getting cold again.... If we were in the Rockies I'd feel better about spring skiing.

Being so close to NYC is working against us.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Start a pool like opening day.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

I would be happy with beast bucks added to my pass for next year or a slight discount on returning pass holders. I don't expect it at all but it would be a nice gesture... or how about POWDR allows us to use our killington pass at any of thier other properties? Not everyone would take then up on that and those who did would surrender money on f and b and lodging... win win if you ask me
machski
Black Carver

Post by machski »

I could see Beast365 folks looking for a month or two of a refund given it is a year round access pass and nothing is available on it. A regular season pass refund would be a stretch as it is only a ski season product.
spanky
Site Admin

Re: Looking for $229 Refund for Killington pass holders

Post by spanky »

Admin note: Subject changed to include “Looking For” as the thread title was misleading. Killington has enough on their plate and don’t need people calling for their refund.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Feb 17th, '22, 06:33, edited 2 times in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

E O Eleven wrote:
spanky wrote:Admin note: Subject changed to include “Looking For” as the thread title was misleading. Killington has enough on their plate and don’t need people calling for their refund.
What is misleading is the statement that a closed ski resort "has enough on their plate..."
keep us posted on your refund crusade...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Should I ask about a refund, adjusted for days I could have skied, on my Senior pass? Just asking. BTW, for the 15 or 16 days I had on the hill it works out to be about $14 to $16 dollars / day. NEVER MIND.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

may want to check your math doc, but I,m ok with
season pass ,its always a deal for me
would like to see something for spring pass holders
had my girl get one when they came out, got one
day, and had to drive home
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Who is the person that locked this thread out earlier? Please stand up. What admin?
PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Post by PinnacleJim »

Copper is granting refunds to season pass and 4-pack holders if they took out pass insurance. They deduct $100 for every day used from the purchase price to calculate the refund.
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

E O Eleven wrote:
spanky wrote:Admin note: Subject changed to include “Looking For” as the thread title was misleading. Killington has enough on their plate and don’t need people calling for their refund.
What is misleading is the statement that a closed ski resort "has enough on their plate..."
Clearly you have no experience in the industry. The work (and expenses) slow down, but do not stop when mountain's close for this or a typical off season.
PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Post by PinnacleJim »

A poster on Pugski.com reports getting a spring pass refund in the form of Beast Bucks.
PinnacleJim
Slalom Racer

Post by PinnacleJim »

Some ski areas are announcing that unused days on 4-packs and similar products can be used next season.