Roll call for the Memorial Day weekend

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Finn
Postaholic

finn will be there

Post by Finn »

Hi all, finn willbe there, Friday evening.
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

2knees wrote:Skibumtress, your avatar makes me sad. I had to put my cat down today. R.I.P Big.
2Knees, I'm sorry about your loss. I know it's hard to loose a fur-kid. I had to put both of my cats down 4 years ago (6 weeks apart from each other... Madison just couldn't live without Cassie). So out of respect for Big, I changed my avatar.
Hang in there.
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
G-smashed wrote:We'll be up...golf anyone?
G-smashed how can you think of golf with snow still available on Superstar? Get you hiking boots on and join the rest of us and make some turns on that snow that is available. You can golf from June to October.
I do what i want, when i want & where i want ....I see little people on Superstar.

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

have fun everyone. i'll be around fri and sat, but sunday wifey and i are going to Burlington to see friends run in the VT state marathon.
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

Working this holiday weekend so I can take off for a week starting next Wednesday to visit with family and friends down the shore! We are having a 3 generation birthday bash for mom 70, sister 50 and niece 18, 3 generations of awesome women! Then its off to Crawfish fest for two days. Will try to stop by the festivities on Sunday to say hi! If not.... Have a great, great, great, weekend!!!
SkiNutDave
Blue Chatterbox

Post by SkiNutDave »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
G-smashed how can you think of golf with snow still available on Superstar? Get you hiking boots on and join the rest of us and make some turns on that snow that is available. You can golf from June to October.
Ty, don't get too psyched. There may be snow but the weather's been the same for the last 2 wks. Cold and r*in. No sun to corn it up and no traffic. Remember closing day? It sucked!
Let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

SkiNutDave wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Ty, don't get too psyched. There may be snow but the weather's been the same for the last 2 wks. Cold and r*in. No sun to corn it up and no traffic. Remember closing day? It sucked!
If the conditions are like closing day it will not be pleasant. However, local forecast calls for sun this weekend so maybe it will be the same up there.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

I'll be up to take some last turns on Sunday morning. Good weather or not. Maybe hit some golf balls into Anarchy too!
See you there!
Where is Happy Hour ?
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

weatherwise it looks like it's shaping up to be a much better weekend than originally forcasted. some sun on saturday and there should be some sweet corn to be harvested. ski one for me! i'll be spending the weekend inside a truck. :(
spoiled South American skiin' whore
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

skiadikt wrote:weatherwise it looks like it's shaping up to be a much better weekend than originally forcasted. some sun on saturday and there should be some sweet corn to be harvested. ski one for me! i'll be spending the weekend inside a truck. :(
what are you doing? NBA basketball?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

SkiDork wrote:
skiadikt wrote:weatherwise it looks like it's shaping up to be a much better weekend than originally forcasted. some sun on saturday and there should be some sweet corn to be harvested. ski one for me! i'll be spending the weekend inside a truck. :(
what are you doing? NBA basketball?
concerts.
spoiled South American skiin' whore