5/26 laugh

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

5/26 laugh

Post by pcgrantham »

A couple decide to elope and get married but on the way to the Registry office they are involved in a fatal car crash.

They find themselves standing next to St Peter waiting to be let into Heaven.

While waiting for him to finalise the paperwork, the couple ask if it's possible for them to get married in Heaven.

"I dont know,"says St Peter. "This is the first time I have ever been asked. Let me go and find out ."

After eight weeks waiting, St Peter returns and tells the couple that they can indeed get married, if they so wish.

However, during the long wait the couple have had time to think long and hard about their relationship and what might happen if the marriage doesn't work out (eternity is quite a long time after all).

So they ask St Peter if they can get divorced if it all goes wrong. St Peter goes red in the face and slams down his paperwork:

"Oh come on!" he shouts, 'It's taken me two months to find a priest up here, do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer?"
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Re: 5/26 laugh

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

pcgrantham wrote:A couple decide to elope and get married but on the way to the Registry office they are involved in a fatal car crash.

While waiting for him to finalise the paperwork, the couple ask if it's possible for them to get married in Heaven.

"I dont know,"says St Peter. "This is the first time I have ever been asked. Let me go and find out ."

After eight weeks waiting, St Peter returns and tells the couple that they can indeed get married, if they so wish.

However, during the long wait the couple have had time to think long and hard about their relationship and what might happen if the marriage doesn't work out (eternity is quite a long time after all).

So they ask St Peter if they can get divorced if it all goes wrong. St Peter goes red in the face and slams down his paperwork:

"Oh come on!" he shouts, 'It's taken me two months to find a priest up here, do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer?"

lol

this shits classic

no really...I mean classic....like 1990....
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
pcgrantham wrote:A couple decide to elope and get married but on the way to the Registry office they are involved in a fatal car crash.

lol

this shits classic

Jokes always get recycled along with chain letters and hoaxes.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

lol

this shits classic

and glass, plastic, paper and aluminum....and condoms (skirtchaser)
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:

lol

this shits classic

and glass, plastic, paper and aluminum....and condoms (skirtchaser)
The condoms they make these days are pretty durable. I just run them through the dishwasher. They're usually good for half a dozen sessions or more as long as the girl doesn't have braces.
ImageImageImageImage
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

Stormchaser wrote:... I just run them through the dishwasher...
when used during those awkward times, do they come out spot free? :shock: