Twitter, Facebook and Youtube can SUCK IT

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Twitter, Facebook and Youtube can SUCK IT

Post by Highway Star »

.....by Executive Order.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -companies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They've obviously been working on this for a long time, but I think it's hilarious they did it right after twatter fact checked the President. :banana:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube can SUCK IT

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Careful what he wishes for ... Social Media could begin cracking down across the board or, maybe worse, move to another country.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Careful what he wishes for ... Social Media could begin cracking down across the board or, maybe worse, move to another country.
Don't care. Silicon Valley is shitting itself right now and rolling around in it. Eff them.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Ben Dover:

https://twitter.com/Policy/status/1266170586197262337" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

What’s interesting is what will happen to this site. Essentially the admins of this site are now libel for all content posted here. It will be interesting to watch this unfold. There is definitely defamatory content posted here.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Nikoli wrote:What’s interesting is what will happen to this site. Essentially the admins of this site are now libel for all content posted here. It will be interesting to watch this unfold. There is definitely defamatory content posted here.
Not sure if it’s a fight Twitter should pick with the election just months away, but so far it looks it may ...

Tweet from last night ...
Attachments
E61D2302-66B7-4BBA-95E6-5D14DC4AA5DA.jpeg
E61D2302-66B7-4BBA-95E6-5D14DC4AA5DA.jpeg (146.07 KiB) Viewed 658 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:What’s interesting is what will happen to this site. Essentially the admins of this site are now libel for all content posted here. It will be interesting to watch this unfold. There is definitely defamatory content posted here.
ummm NO...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Maybe you should read the executive order instead of gargling CNN's balls. Kzone is clearly a platform. They provide moderation in the interest of public safely and preventing DDS (spam). Well within the existing law and it's intent.

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Highway Star wrote:Ben Dover:
Phil McCrackin:
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Guy in Shorts wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Ben Dover:
Phil McCrackin:
Hugh Janus