Rage Against the Machine.....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Rage Against the Machine.....

Post by deadheadskier »

Sure bud. Whatever it means in your heart.

You want to interpret NWAs "Fvck the Police" as the band meaning they want to have sex with an officer, you go for it Captain.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Sure bud. Whatever it means in your heart. the song means NOTHING to me... it's a fvcking song, like 8 million other songs...except it just happens to have a little catch phrase that applies perfectly to ( barely) useful idiots like you...

You want to interpret NWAs "Fvck the Police" as the band meaning they want to have sex with an officer, you go for it Captain.
your simplistic brain can't get by the fact that like most people I'm not interested in their message...I listen to music that I like the sound of...

rage is mostly a bunch of incoherent screaming you'd never decipher w/o a lyric sheet...the vast majority of "fans" couldn't tell you jack sh!t about that song or the free leonard peltier song, or the intended meaning of virtually every other "political" song...most people don't listen to music for a political message...it's background noise in their car or at the bar or wherever they might be... I know you take your marching orders from the entertainment industry but not everyone does...in fact most do not...

like I've said a zillion times now

YOU gotta do what they tell you, I'm not even interested in what they are saying...

"gotta do what they tell you" has everything to so with those of you who gobble the democrat/MSM knob every time it swings by them and virtually nothing to do with rage or tom morello outside of an obscure reference to a song lyric...and absolutely nothing to do with police brutality...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Continue looking ignorant. Fine by me. You're great at it. It's the calling card of uncultured conservative fundamentalists like you. I'll just continue to point and laugh. Kinda like Tom Morello was doing in the article shared.

peace
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Continue looking ignorant. Fine by me. You're great at it. It's the calling card of uncultured conservative fundamentalists like you. I'll just continue to point and laugh. Kinda like Tom Morello was doing in the article shared.

peace
ignorant of what? I know what the song was about...it's a song not a religion like it is for you...

"you gotta do what they tell you" means exactly that, there's no double entendre, hidden meaning , proprietary meaning etc....

in fact the 30 yr old "message" wasn't much of a good one if "the same thing is going on right now" ...shocking a musician made millions of dollars selling a message to idiots like you and changed nothing...yet yer so proud to hand over 150 bux to hear it...

I'm not posting "wearing the badge and the cloak in white" or "some of those who join forces are the same who burn crosses"

I'm simply saying YOU gotta do what they tell you...I most certainly do not...yer just mad cuz it's true...

the fact that this pisses you off is even better...

kid mock-- out

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

1st off, if you don't think there has been significant change towards more social justice (to the left buddy) since that song came out, you're dumber than I thought.

Still work to do.....

Secondly, you do EXACTLY what Trump tells you. No bigger bootlicker on this forum in lockstep with someone else's edict.

But, yeah, stay "woke" and independent in your mind. lulz
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:1st off, if you don't think there has been significant change towards more social justice (to the left buddy) since that song came out, you're dumber than I thought. yer the one that said "the same thing is going on right now" not me...so which is it? are things better? or is the same thing going on today? or does it depend on what your talking point is at the moment?

Still work to do.....

Secondly, you do EXACTLY what Trump tells you. so what EXACTLY does trump tell me to do? I can't wait to see your list... cuz actually he works for me...I tell him what to do... No bigger bootlicker on this forum in lockstep with someone else's edict.

But, yeah, stay "woke" and independent in your mind. lulz
pfffft woke, lulzzzzzzzzzz...

again, you are the embodiment of everything you pretend to hate...who knows? maybe you don't pretend, maybe you actually do hate yourself...easy enough to understand why you would...

cya Ragehead...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Up at a camp in Maine, you know one of those places where old white people go. Except I’m with a bunch of teenagers and adults in their 30’s. I asked them about the band Rage. They all agree, they suck.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Up at a camp in Maine, you know one of those places where old white people go. Except I’m with a bunch of teenagers and adults in their 30’s. I asked them about the band Rage. They all agree, they suck.
One of the teenagers is a musician playing acoustic guitar. Songs from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, you know those crappy bands that old white people listen to around a camp fire.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Up at a camp in Maine, you know one of those places where old white people go. Except I’m with a bunch of teenagers and adults in their 30’s. I asked them about the band Rage. They all agree, they suck.
One of the teenagers is a musician playing acoustic guitar. Songs from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, you know those crappy bands that old white people listen to around a camp fire.
Oh, by the way we’re fishing too. Just another activity for all us old white people. Oh my God, do we have white privilege? We played board games too, I hate being an old white guy.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
All three are great bands that I like. You know who they don't like? Trump and fundamentalist conservatives like you.

By all means though, keep supporting those royalty checks to Henley and Walsh. A percentage of that they turn around and donate to the Democratic party. lol
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

Didn't they find uncle dead head hung in a tree? On the left coast? Maybe I have it wrong? Libtards get hung. Fact of life . Oh well. Next.
Trump 2020. I'll also accept Ted Nugent. Otherwise put on your helmets. Civil war is coming. It won't be so civil. Libtards are screwed.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
All three are great bands that I like. You know who they don't like? Trump and fundamentalist conservatives like you. WHO FVCKING CARES? oh wait knob gobblers like you who worship the entertainment industry care....gotta do what they tell you...

By all means though, keep supporting those royalty checks to Henley and Walsh.I just download it from you tube for free... A percentage of that they turn around and donate to the Democratic party. lol
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
All three are great bands that I like. You know who they don't like? Trump and fundamentalist conservatives like you.

By all means though, keep supporting those royalty checks to Henley and Walsh. A percentage of that they turn around and donate to the Democratic party. lol
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

I pay I-tunes $15 a month for their family share plan. I can down load on two devices as many songs-videos-anything on I-tunes for that monthly charge. Since I started the family share plan I have downloaded about 4,000 songs and another 1,000 songs on the other shared plan device. That works out to .003 cents a song per month. As for the other music I have in my iTunes library, almost all of them were from CD's I already owned that were paid for years ago. All of those royalties have already been spent (or usually wasted) by the artist. Furthermore, I could care less how any musician or any piece of crap entertainer spends their money. If they are good, I listen to their music and that's it. I never-ever listen to or care about anything else they have to say-especially when it comes to politics. They should all shut up and sing (except for Rage-they should just shut-up period). Your pals can spend any portion of the .003 cents a month they get from me anyway they want. I'll tell you for sure though, there's one band that won't be getting .003 cents a month from me and that band is Rage, although you were ready to waste $150 on them. As far as I'm concerned, I'm getting the last laugh on the music industry for .003 cents a month every time I listen to one of their songs.