I won't apologize for being white.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

I won't apologize for being white.

Post by ANGUS »

I won't apologize for being white.I wont take a knee. I'm not racist. But Libtards like daytripper and XJ want to call me racist. So be it. Even sir spanks alot was upset. It's time you city dwelling libtards get a handle on yourself. Go support any cause you want. I could care less. Liberal moderators deleting my posts and calling me a racist is another matter. I'm done being nice. Bob Barker keep that dog on a leash. He scares me. I might feel threatened in the neighborhood. Just saying.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: I won't apologize for being white.

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I won't apologize for being white either.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

I didn't call you racist, I agreed that using the term porch monkey is racist. I did not see you post the term porch monkey. Did you? If you did as was alleged then I think your racist.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

If you use the term “porch monkey” you’re racist. Maybe you’re not, but folks that say something they don’t mean usually apologize or express regret. This and other posts demonstrate you have no regret.

No way to put lipstick on that pig. I stand by my statement.
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

ANGUS wrote:I won't apologize for being white.I wont take a knee. I'm not racist. But Libtards like daytripper and XJ want to call me racist. So be it. Even sir spanks alot was upset. It's time you city dwelling libtards get a handle on yourself. Go support any cause you want. I could care less. Liberal moderators deleting my posts and calling me a racist is another matter. I'm done being nice. Bob Barker keep that dog on a leash. He scares me. I might feel threatened in the neighborhood. Just saying.
OK RACIST! that you need to make a post about your white feelings just shows that youre a f*** racist piece of trash. maybe youll have a gun cleaning accident.... trash taking itself out!

LMFAOOOOOO YOUR PRESIDENT IS A LOSER! ONLY 6,200 CULTISTS ATTENDED HIS KU KLUX KLANDEMIC RALLY!!!!!
asher2789
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by asher2789 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:If you use the term “porch monkey” you’re racist. Maybe you’re not, but folks that say something they don’t mean usually apologize or express regret. This and other posts demonstrate you have no regret.

daytripper wrote:I didn't call you racist, I agreed that using the term porch monkey is racist. I did not see you post the term porch monkey. Did you? If you did as was alleged then I think your racist.
dont back down. hes a racist piece of trash and if his feelings hurt being called what he is too f*** bad. one can you know, choose not to be racist.
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

asher2789 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:If you use the term “porch monkey” you’re racist. Maybe you’re not, but folks that say something they don’t mean usually apologize or express regret. This and other posts demonstrate you have no regret.

daytripper wrote:I didn't call you racist, I agreed that using the term porch monkey is racist. I did not see you post the term porch monkey. Did you? If you did as was alleged then I think your racist.
dont back down. hes a racist piece of trash and if his feelings hurt being called what he is too f*** bad. one can you know, choose not to be racist.
Its ok, apparently the term porch monkey is not racist so Angus is vindicated. I'd like to see him walk down my block calling people porch monkeys, I would think people may disagree with him.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

"KU KLUX KLANDEMIC"?...Seriously Asher...people were JUST starting down the slippery path...of thinking you used BOTH lobes of your brain....again...'tis better to be silent and thought a fool....
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

...than to open ones mouth, and remove all doubt.