Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:can anyone imagine being as woefully ignorant and uninformed as XJ?

Xxxxx....
You confirmed what I posted. What’s your view? No harm no foul?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:can anyone imagine being as woefully ignorant and uninformed as XJ?

Xxxxx....
You confirmed what I posted. What’s your view? No harm no foul?
what's your view? whatever an anonymous source in the NYT tells you?

xxxxxxxx
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

White Power video tweet was a nice touch by Trump. Deleted now of course.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

John Bolton is right. Trump has no idea what he is even doing. It’s painful to watch the incompetence. Zero leadership skills.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Nikoli wrote:John Bolton is right. Trump has no idea what he is even doing. It’s painful to watch the incompetence. Zero leadership skills.
Biden is a bozo but if Trump keeps performing this poorly in the face of a crisis, Biden can just hide in his basement and wait for Trump to blow it in November. That's actually probably the best bet for Biden, because if he talks too much he'll probably shoot himself in the foot.

Sad what choices we've been presented this election cycle. Wish people would wake the F up and ditch the two-party system but it's not likely to ever happen in my lifetime.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Trump has claimed that he was not briefed on this Russian bounty intelligence. I sort of find that hard to believe, but I guess it was plausible. However, there's now a report that members of Congress were briefed:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... s-n1232367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If members of Congress were briefed, I think there's a zero percent chance that Trump wasn't briefed. Why does he have lie about this sh!t? Just say sure, I was briefed, but we didn't think it was credible. Now, instead, he's caught in a lie. Man, even the bullsh!t he slings is incompetent. Why should I now believe him that this intelligence isn't credible?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

easyrider16 wrote:Trump has claimed that he was not briefed on this Russian bounty intelligence. I sort of find that hard to believe, but I guess it was plausible. However, there's now a report that members of Congress were briefed:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... s-n1232367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If members of Congress were briefed, I think there's a zero percent chance that Trump wasn't briefed. Why does he have lie about this sh!t? Just say sure, I was briefed, but we didn't think it was credible. Now, instead, he's caught in a lie. Man, even the bullsh!t he slings is incompetent. Why should I now believe him that this intelligence isn't credible?
The timing of any alleged Congressional briefing is not mentioned. Pelosi claims she was not briefed. Were members of the Intelligence Committee(s) briefed and, if so, when? I'm sure more will follow.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bubba wrote:
easyrider16 wrote:Trump has claimed that he was not briefed on this Russian bounty intelligence. I sort of find that hard to believe, but I guess it was plausible. However, there's now a report that members of Congress were briefed:

The timing of any alleged Congressional briefing is not mentioned. Pelosi claims she was not briefed. Were members of the Intelligence Committee(s) briefed and, if so, when? I'm sure more will follow.
Not often I agree with Pelosi and Schumer, but I think their call for a House/Senate wide briefing from DNI/CIA on this issue is reasonable. Pence's son is a marine.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Serious losing streak with this new Supreme Court justice .. Roberts :lol: Must be due to the fatigue from all this winning we heard was going to happen :roll:
86 45

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

brownman wrote:Serious losing streak with this new Supreme Court justice .. Roberts :lol: Must be due to the fatigue from all this winning we heard was going to happen :roll:
86 45

:seeya
Roberts is the new moderate, apparently. Both Trump appointees dissented, though, so that is kind of a win for Trump. This case might invigorate the pro life folks to push harder for another Trump term in hopes he'll get to appoint another justice that might finally give them the majority they need to overturn Roe/Casey.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

If even half of this reporting is accurate, the level of presidential incompetence is beyond the pale.

From pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers, Trump's phone calls alarm US officials

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

And apparently regarding the Russian bounties, the president was not briefed orally but it was in the written daily brief, which as we know this president doesn't bother to read.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The level of incompetence here is quite astounding.
skidogg
Poster Child Poster

Post by skidogg »

I for 1 am tired of all this winning
fast is cool.
Faster is cooler. bring back the dis
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

easyrider16 wrote:And apparently regarding the Russian bounties, the president was not briefed orally but it was in the written daily brief, which as we know this president doesn't bother to read.

The level of incompetence here is quite astounding.
Queue the “I talked to Putin and he denied it. “
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

More winning if there’s a second term? Some word salad ...
Attachments
5E2037DA-B629-487A-85A5-F93F76734144.png
5E2037DA-B629-487A-85A5-F93F76734144.png (30.27 KiB) Viewed 1032 times