Trump campaign Birtherism 2.0

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: Trump campaign Birtherism 2.0

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

Yiddle....aint Hatter. TRUTH. Hatter grows..magnificently...his veggies. Yiddle...goes to Mahhhket Baskit. Yiddle has a firehat... hatter... guessing a turtleneck. We'll never know....Donald J Trump v2.0.... comin right around da bend.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Watched the footage which starts with President responding to the question with he said "I heard that also today " and ended with "I'll get back to you." It its 100% true that he didn't attack the reporter for asking such a ridiculous question. Is it time to impeach again?
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Watched the footage which starts with President responding to the question with he said "I heard that also today " and ended with "I'll get back to you." It its 100% true that he didn't attack the reporter for asking such a ridiculous question. Is it time to impeach again?
Why is it a ridiculous question to follow up on a presidential tweet?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Watched the footage which starts with President responding to the question with he said "I heard that also today " and ended with "I'll get back to you." It its 100% true that he didn't attack the reporter for asking such a ridiculous question. Is it time to impeach again?
So you think the reporters question is more ridiculous than his "very talented" lawyer's claim that Harris might be ineligible to run?

Here's the footage

https://youtu.be/b7oeIYMyVuU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You know damn well what the intention is here. Most kids learn in elementary school what the requirements are to become President. Yet the sitting President has to "look into it?"

That's gaslighting and you know it. But as with anything the man has ever done, you simply do not care provided it's a means to an end of him maintaining power. Party before country