Wingnuts Ben & Jerry

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Wingnuts Ben & Jerry

Post by throbster »

These two are an embarrassment to VT and should immediately be shipped to Cuba.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/be ... hu-boycott

What they sell is slightly better for human health than what Philip Morris sells, yet they think they are SJWs. Stupid hippies.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: Wingnuts Ben & Jerry

Post by daytripper »

throbster wrote: Jul 19th, '21, 17:46 These two are an embarrassment to VT and should immediately be shipped to Cuba.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/be ... hu-boycott

What they sell is slightly better for human health than what Philip Morris sells, yet they think they are SJWs. Stupid hippies.
Seems like a whole bunch of who gives a sh*t to me. Has no effect on my life, they are free to sell their ice cream where ever they do or do not choose too. I don't buy there ice cream anyway, too expensive and no better than cheaper brands.
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

Bernie and Jerry’s make good fascists.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

daytripper wrote: Jul 19th, '21, 18:01 Seems like a whole bunch of who gives a sh*t to me. Has no effect on my life, they are free to sell their ice cream where ever they do or do not choose too.
Agreed.

But I will add that there's a new trend in the business world that businesses have to be social justice champions to maintain their market share. The younger generations tend to give a sh!t about this stuff and will often patronize a company just because they support a particular feel good cause.

In short, I see this kind of thing as largely a marketing gimmick. Support my company because we support black lives matter, oppressed Palestinians, etc.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

easyrider16 wrote: Jul 20th, '21, 07:33
daytripper wrote: Jul 19th, '21, 18:01 Seems like a whole bunch of who gives a sh*t to me. Has no effect on my life, they are free to sell their ice cream where ever they do or do not choose too.
Agreed.

But I will add that there's a new trend in the business world that businesses have to be social justice champions to maintain their market share. The younger generations tend to give a sh!t about this stuff and will often patronize a company just because they support a particular feel good cause.

In short, I see this kind of thing as largely a marketing gimmick. Support my company because we support black lives matter, oppressed Palestinians, etc.
A very stupid marketing gimmick to piss-off Israel supporters. Ben and Jerry are rich, woke and stupid. The Alchemist owners are following in their footsteps.

- Simon and Garfunkel
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

- Simon and Garfunkel
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

As if Israel is going to change its national defense policy on the basis of imported ice cream.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

GOP Senator James Lankford wrote:We should immediately block the sale of all #Benandjerrys in the state and in any state-operated facility to align with our law.
:roll: