Fentanyl found in marijuana

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Southside_Bobby
Slalom Racer

Re: Fentanyl found in marijuana

Post by Southside_Bobby »

SkiDork wrote: Nov 27th, '21, 10:59 Ty skied yesterday for the first time since February; She did 2 runs and came in, made sense since she is just getting back into it. Today doesn't look good for her with the pow/crowds/WC insanity, although she is bummed she is missing a pow day. I'm so glad to see her out there.
Wonderful news!

I hope I get to see/ski with her soon!
2014 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift shouldn't be."
2019 - "A South Ridge trail is Pipe Dream. A South Ridge lift (operating midweek) shouldn't be."
2023 - Killington announces that the South Ridge lift will run five days a week.
2024 - Killington lied.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

SkiDork wrote: Nov 27th, '21, 10:59 Ty skied yesterday for the first time since February; She did 2 runs and came in, made sense since she is just getting back into it. Today doesn't look good for her with the pow/crowds/WC insanity, although she is bummed she is missing a pow day. I'm so glad to see her out there.
:like :like
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

tyrolean_skier wrote: Nov 24th, '21, 00:08 Fentanyl is causing many deaths here in Long Island. We think our daughter died from it but we have to wait for the toxology report to come back and these days it takes over 6 months to get that report due to the many deaths that are occurring. The police still are investigating our daughter's death.
Prayers and good vibes to you and the family. I know you had a hard year. Things will get better. I'm sorry for your loss.
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

I am so sorry to hear this Ty and Dork. I’ll never forget skiing with your family many years ago- and wish nothing but peace and comfort for you in this difficult time. Absolutely heart breaking, and I admire your courage to reach out to others who may be facing their own battle with addiction. Best wishes to you and yours.
Ski It If You Can!..
pepperdawg
Black Carver

Post by pepperdawg »

Late in reading the thread - but So Sorry to hear this. So Sorry for your loss. As many have echoed above...that is the the worst thing to hear.
-Woof
Captain Hafski
Postaholic

Post by Captain Hafski »

We were lucky enough to cross paths with Ty on Bunny Buster that day ! Great to see this "K-Zone ambassador" back out on the hill and very special to be able to talk to her a bit after so long.
Goes to show, you don't never know
Watch each card you play, and play it slow
Don't you let that deal go down
Don't you let that deal go down

Looks like its going down no matter what I do !!!
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Captain Hafski wrote: Nov 30th, '21, 09:40
We were lucky enough to cross paths with Ty on Bunny Buster that day ! Great to see this "K-Zone ambassador" back out on the hill and very special to be able to talk to her a bit after so long.
It was very nice to see you and the wife too after such a long time. I did take your advice and skied Mouse Trap on the left side and the moguls helped me with the visibility.