Wow

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Wow

Post by daytripper »

What's up with the big lie? Do as we say or get punished then lock the thread. While I agree there was no fraud, this new rule is just as undemocratic as Trump. Sad disappointing day on kzone.
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Wow

Post by Bubba »

The admins have simply decided that continuing to allow this lie to be promoted here makes us a party, however limited, to a continuing attempt to undermine democracy. This lie was used to promote violence and could be again. If someone wants to come forward with new evidence of massive fraud, have at it. Otherwise, shut up and grow up. There are lots of places on the internet to promote that particular piece of "information". If some people don't like that approach they are, of course, free to self-cancel their participation on KZone. There - now you have a democratic choice to make.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

It's your place, u get to draw the line.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

daytripper wrote: Dec 15th, '21, 17:18 It's your place, u get to draw the line.
:like
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe