Lame Stream Media

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
throbster
Postaholic

Lame Stream Media

Post by throbster »

This is an example of how you lefties are being brain washed by the liberal media. Wake up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-wau ... ade-attack
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Lame Stream Media

Post by easyrider16 »

This is a very strange article. It tries to make the point that "the media" is misrepresenting the Waukesha parade crash, but I don't see what point they think the media is trying to make? It's not like CNN or other media outlets are defending Brooks. From the first story I read about Brooks it was clear that this was a deranged and violent person who did a terrible thing. The Fox article is also clearly wrong about CNN's reporting, as they certainly reported Brook's violent history.

CNN sources:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/wauke ... index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/wauke ... index.html

If you want to look at media bias, look at how the right wing media is lifting up Rittenhouse as some sort of hero instead of the misguided youth that his actions portrayed.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

You truly are an ignoramous.

Look how the liberal media treated Rittenhouse and compare that to their coverage of the murderous thug Darrell Brooks Jr.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

I don't really see how the cases are comparable. Rittenhouse involved hot button issues like black lives matter and 2nd amendment issues. The Brooks case has none of that.

What that article is really trying to do is criticize the Rittenhouse coverage. But the right wing media ran away with that story moreso than anyone else, glorifying the terribly misguided actions of a dumb 17 year old kid as if he did something heroic.

In any case, the article is clearly very biased and yet you seem to be eating it up like a hungry right wing sheep. Baaaa!
Bigjohnski
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Bigjohnski »

The liberal policies let this creep out and murdered people and because he’s black our corrupt media is covering it up. They covered for another criminal Hunter Biden during the elections and still covering up for him and his corrupt father today
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Funny...I saw his background and history, along with negative comments about the judge, on every network news program I watched including NBC, CBS and CNN.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

I always get my news from an outfit that doesn't know the difference between "sight" and "site".
Sight.jpg
Sight.jpg (63.02 KiB) Viewed 362 times