There is still snow on Superstar

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

There is still snow on Superstar

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Check out the Killington Ski Club Spy Cam:

Wish I could have taken some turns on those snow ribbons and skied some grass in between. I wonder if SBF is still going up there on the weekend and did some skiing this weekend.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

That's Thursday's shot. I don't think you could have linked 2 turns on it by yesterday afternoon. It was almost 80 degrees, and this afternoon's torrential rainfall just about finished it off. There's not a ribbon left, more like a thread!
:cry:
Sprite
I like wine.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

snowsprite wrote:That's Thursday's shot. I don't think you could have linked 2 turns on it by yesterday afternoon. It was almost 80 degrees, and this afternoon's torrential rainfall just about finished it off. There's not a ribbon left, more like a thread!
Sprite
Sprite where you up there this weekend as well? How is the house hunting going?
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
snowsprite wrote:That's Thursday's shot. I don't think you could have linked 2 turns on it by yesterday afternoon. It was almost 80 degrees, and this afternoon's torrential rainfall just about finished it off. There's not a ribbon left, more like a thread!
Sprite
Sprite where you up there this weekend as well? How is the house hunting going?

I can see one tiny patch from my office... We have been having horrible downpours and thunderstorms the last few evenings... that patch won't see the weekend!