Great farmhouse seasonal rental available

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
rad1
Green Skidder

Great farmhouse seasonal rental available

Post by rad1 »

get a jump on next season. Terrific farmhouse 10 minutes from Skyship available for rent for the full season Dec-March (dates are flexible). Great views of OL and Fiddle from the house. Located in West Bridgewater. Three bed (plus extra sleeping loft for guests), three full baths, sleeps 8 comfortably. All baths have been updated with granite countertops, recently painted. Available to be shown right now. Owner will cover most utilities including plowing. Tenant pays rent (upfront), heat deposit and security. Email me for pics & rates. Ideal for families or several couples. All adults in the group must be over 30 years old. Not looking for full timers. Pet friendly. Currently listed on Homeaway although ad is coming down soon. Plug in 117341 into the search box.

thanks-
marsconi
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Great farmhouse seasonal rental available

Post by marsconi »

My G/F and I are looking for a full share for next ski season. I am 71 years old and my G/F is 66. Please send rate, location information, some pics of house and descripiton of accomodations, please.
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

Happy to send you details, photos etc. but just to be clear I’m not setting up a share house. I am looking for a group who wishes to rent the house next winter. Can you private message me? Traveling right now so please forgive any delays in responding.
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

Hey there K Zoners -- had a group lined up for this rental but things fell through. Wanted to let you know it is available once again. So to recap -- this is a seasonal rental available Dec-end of March (longer on both ends if you want to pay a bit more to cover additional heating oil costs). House sleeps 8 easily with room for guests. Not looking to set up a share house or for full timers, but primarily weekend use. Three bedrooms (queen, king w/two twins and full with two twins) plus sleeping loft with two twins. Three full baths that all have been updated this past year, wood stove, sun room.....all on 7 acres.

Our all-in price covers rent and all utilities except oil. Has cable and wi-fi paid for by the owner and she covers plowing as well. Looking for groups age 25 and up. Pet (s) considered on individual basis.

Rent = $10,500; Security = $700; Oil deposit = $3000
Rent/Oil $$/Security all due in full 30 days prior to occupancy. Contract will be written outlining all rental details.

Full disclosure: House is 1.5 miles up from Route 4. Winter weather in K means AWD with snows or 4wd are helpful. Second note, there is an apartment over garage that a single man in his 60s and his black lab Cooper rents during the winter. Separate entrance, utilities, everything.

Happy to show the house by appointment.

Please help spread the word. Willing to offer an attractive bonus to anyone who brings me a signing group.

thanks much -
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

UPDATE: The farmhouse has been rented for the 2018-2019 winter season. Thanks to all who inquired.

Reach me in the spring if you'd like to consider it for next season.
noski2019
Beginner On Rentals

Post by noski2019 »

Is the house available for 2019/2020 season?
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

our winter tenant is returning, so sorry not available.
dblack87
Beginner On Rentals

Post by dblack87 »

Is your house available for the 2020-2021 season?
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

sorry just seeing this. haven't been on Kzone in forever.....

The house is under contract to be sold. Went for over asking. owner is kicking her heels up a bit so not 100% it's going through.
d1avid2
Beginner On Rentals

Post by d1avid2 »

I bought this last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d1avid2
Beginner On Rentals

Post by d1avid2 »

rad1 wrote:get a jump on next season. Terrific farmhouse 10 minutes from Skyship available for rent for the full season Dec-March (dates are flexible). Great views of OL and Fiddle from the house. Located in West Bridgewater. Three bed (plus extra sleeping loft for guests), three full baths, sleeps 8 comfortably. All baths have been updated with granite countertops, recently painted. Available to be shown right now. Owner will cover most utilities including plowing. Tenant pays rent (upfront), heat deposit and security. Email me for pics & rates. Ideal for families or several couples. All adults in the group must be over 30 years old. Not looking for full timers. Pet friendly. Currently listed on Homeaway although ad is coming down soon. Plug in 117341 into the search box.

thanks-
I saw this on Facebook marketplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

Not sure if this page has been hacked but i was notified about this poster.....this ad is over 4 years old. house was sold a few years ago and i am no longer involved with it. if anyone sees this listing circulating it is a fake. please ignore.