2020 Election

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Election

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Oct 18th, '22, 15:31
throbster wrote: Oct 17th, '22, 18:10
easyrider16 wrote: Oct 17th, '22, 10:21 In another setback to the Durham probe, a judge just dismissed multiple counts brought against Danchenko for lack of evidence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/tr ... r-AA12Ydma
Durham is playing the end game, fool.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/kudos-to- ... ussiagate/
Igor Danchenko, the primary source for the infamous Trump-Russia dossier was acquitted Tuesday of four counts of lying to the FBI
Must be the deep state jury pool.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote: Oct 18th, '22, 16:51
easyrider16 wrote: Oct 17th, '22, 10:21 In another setback to the Durham probe, a judge just dismissed multiple counts brought against Danchenko for lack of evidence.

Igor Danchenko, the primary source for the infamous Trump-Russia dossier was acquitted Tuesday of four counts of lying to the FBI
Must be the deep state jury pool.
Durham investigation was serious and was going to indict half of the Washington elite.

Mueller investigation was a hoax. Only 34 individuals and three companies were indicted. So far, only 8 have pleaded guilty to or haven been convicted of felony, including 5 Trump associates and campaign officials.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

So after three years of investigation, the Durham probe has zero convictions. The only guilty plea the Durham probe got was also extremely suspect.
From the plea colloquey:
“You intentionally altered an email to add the language ‘and not a source’ with regard to Individual No.1 and you knew that that statement was not in fact true?” asked Boasberg, an Obama appointee.

A pause followed while Clinesmith consulted with his attorneys. The ex-FBI employee surfaced a short time later to try to clarify his stance.

“Sir, at the time, I believed that the information I was providing in the email was accurate but I am agreeing that the information I entered into the email was not originally there and I inserted that information,” Clinesmith said.
He was then sentenced to probation for one year with no jail time.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/1 ... ham-398605
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 072865001/

Seems to me when you compare the Mueller and Durham investigations, it's pretty clear which one is the more politically motivated.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

Durham was unsuccessful in getting convictions (so far), but he has exposed the corruption within the FBI and DOJ. When the Republicans take over, they will clean house.

You're right about Mueller; totally politically motivated.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

The level at which you Trump supporters are able to deny reality is astonishing. All of the evidence suggests there was no political bias at the FBI -Durham was able to find nothing after THREE YEARS, the IG investigation found no political bias, and there's been zero evidence to support your deep state theory. Yet none of that matters to you.

How do you not understand that you've been lied to? Trump lied, the right-wing media lied.. it's all lies. What will it take to snap you out of it?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

If I want to gage how intelligent someone is, I simply listen to see if they use the phrase "deep state".

I've never heard a person with an intellectual capacity greater than that of a potato, use that word.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

or?.."GUAGE". OMFW
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 19th, '22, 09:45 or?.."GUAGE". OMFW
You do know that gage and guage are interchangeable yes?

Is deep state part of your vocabulary?
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

nICE TRY. nope
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 19th, '22, 11:38 nICE TRY. nope
I, too, was unaware of this but here it is:

gage noun (1)

less common spelling of GAUGE

1a
: a measurement (as of linear dimension) according to some standard or system: such as
(1): the distance between the rails of a railroad
(2): the size of a shotgun barrel's inner diameter nominally expressed as the number of lead balls each just fitting that diameter required to make a pound
a 12-gauge shotgun
(3): the thickness of a thin material (such as sheet metal or plastic film)
(4): the diameter of a slender object (such as wire or a hypodermic needle)
(5): the fineness of a knitted fabric expressed by the number of loops per unit width
b: DIMENSIONS, SIZE
c: MEASURE sense 1
surveys are a gauge of public sentiment
2: an instrument for or a means of measuring or testing: such as
a: an instrument for measuring a dimension or for testing mechanical accuracy
b: an instrument with a graduated (see GRADUATE entry 1 sense transitive 2a) scale or dial for measuring or indicating quantity
3: relative position of a ship with reference to another ship and the wind
4: a function introduced into a field equation to produce a convenient form of the equation but having no observable physical consequences

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

The Associated Press

Trump claim of ‘Crime of Century’ fizzles in 3-year probe
By ERIC TUCKER, Associated Press

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 6026804df8
“You really measure the success of an investigation by what it uncovers in terms of pernicious activity, and he’s uncovered nothing,” said Stephen Saltzburg, a George Washington University law professor and former senior Justice Department official.

There are no signs Durham plans to charge anyone else in his investigation. He is expected to produce a report at some point, but it’s unclear whether he will identify any significant misconduct or errors beyond those already reported by the Justice Department’s watchdog.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

deadheadskier wrote: Oct 18th, '22, 06:46
Fancypants wrote: Oct 17th, '22, 20:28
deadheadskier wrote: Oct 6th, '22, 20:28
throbster wrote: Oct 6th, '22, 19:37
deadheadskier wrote: Oct 6th, '22, 19:00 Back to reality

Proud Boys member pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy

https://twitter.com/ap/status/157811740 ... 5SN3E036SQ

Thought it was just a peaceful protest and taking a tour? That's what you Trumptards have been saying no?

F every last one of you anti-america pricks.
You're right. Everyone there was a Proud Boy member, as are all MAGA Republicans. At least I can admit when I'm wrong.

Oh, and who votes Dem for the POTUS, but Rep down the ballot?
I voted Biden for President and Sununu for governor and have voted for many local Republican candidates over the years. Haven't voted for a Republican in Congress since Jim Jeffords. Never will again because of the extremist judges you put on the court.
Extremism depends on the eye of the beholder to a certain extent. I would consider the Judges appointed by Obama and Biden as extremist, just in the opposite direction. So glad we don't have AG Garland as a SC Justice for life.
At least Garland actually understands the constitution, that we live in a secular nation and makes rulings based upon law and not his religious ideology. Can't say the same for Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and ACB.
Funny, I have issues with Sotomayor, and Kagen. Also Thomas.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Oct 19th, '22, 11:38 nICE TRY. nope
Well, you rarely miss a chance to double down on your stupidity. No surprise you are doing so again here.

Maybe you and your other handle, yiddle, should pick up a book.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Dickc wrote: Oct 19th, '22, 17:01 Funny, I have issues with Sotomayor, and Kagen. Also Thomas.
I'm curious. What are your issues with each of these judges? Any particular decisions you find egregious?

For me, the one I can name is Thomas and his concurrence on Dobbs suggesting the Constitution does not protect same-sex marriage or the right to contraception. That's some pretty radical stuff IMHO. As to Sotomayor and Kagen, I can't think of any decisions they've written or concurred with that are particularly radical.
throbster
Postaholic

Post by throbster »

https://justthenews.com/government/fede ... paign=trjs

"What prosecutor, in two straight trials, presents witnesses who essentially blow up his own case?" asked Kevin Brock, retired FBI chief of intelligence. "Answer: a prosecutor who cares more about getting the truth out than notching convictions."

"John Durham used the Sussmann and Danchenko trials to expose the malfeasance of a misbegotten Crossfire Hurricane team," he said, using the code name for the FBI's pursuit of now-debunked allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to sway the outcome of the 2016 election. "Sussmann and Danchenko clearly lied, but two juries, probably correctly, could not hold them guilty and subject to punishment in the face of Durham's continued exposure of the duplicity of the Crossfire Hurricane plotters who remain unpunished.

"I have a sad sense that John Durham's final report will be even more damning than what he has laid bare through these trials."

Over the course the trials of Sussmann and Danchenko, Durham dropped bombshell after bombshell, with most landing on the FBI rather than the defendants:

Hillary Clinton personally approved sharing the Russia collusion narrative against Trump in fall 2016 even though her campaign wasn't sure it was true, former campaign manager Robby Mook testified.

The FBI offered Christopher Steele a whopping $1 million if he could prove the sensational allegations in his dossier, but he didn't, FBI witnesses testified.

The FBI included allegations from the Steele dossier in its FISA application to spy on the Trump campaign even though it hadn't verified a single element of the dossier, an FBI analyst testified.

Danchenko was hired as a confidential human source and recommended for hundreds of thousands of dollars even though the FBI had concerns he was tied to Russian intelligence and had lied to the bureau.

A Clinton-friendly PR executive testified he lied to Danchenko, who then passed that lie on to Steele and then lied about Dolan being a source of the allegation.

The FBI ignored the warnings of its own analyst that the allegations of collusion might be disinformation inserted by Russian intelligence. "

Yeah, but Trump is the corrupt one who needs to be investigated further (after 6 years of investigations have come up empty.
I get all the news I need from the weather report

- Simon and Garfunkel