Anyone need a Job?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Anyone need a Job?

Post by Dr. NO »

If there is anyone involved in the Machine Tool business looking for a job, we are looking for someone in the Virginia area or you could move. To stop traveling, I should take it, but don't like Virginia that much.

Provide technical support for GE Fanuc CNC products primarily via telephone, email, fax and occasionally at customer's sites. This support includes troubleshooting assistance, answering technical questions about the product, guiding callers through procedures to apply, set-up, connect product components, and helping to identify system components. Frequently it will be necessary to duplicate problems described by callers in a laboratory environment. Also included in the job scope is the preparation of service and technical bulletins and written instructions for distribution to internal and external customers and/or for publication in the GE Fanuc website. Willing and able to provide after-hours support 24/7 on a rotation basis with the rest of the team and when a request is received via pager.

Qualifications

Four-year college degree in engineering or science or equivalent work experience.
Five years experience in the service or application of FANUC-brand CNC systems
Experience with industrial PC and Windows Operating Systems service or maintenance
Excellent communication skills - verbal and writing
Team player

Desired

Basic understanding of factory/manufacturing networking
Current GE Employees: green belt certified

General

Helpdesk technical support for CNC products (Computer Numerical Controls) We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

PM me if interested.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
2pink1stink
Slalom Racer

Re: Anyone need a Job?

Post by 2pink1stink »

Dr. NO wrote:If there is anyone involved in the Machine Tool business looking for a job, we are looking for someone in the Virginia area or you could move. To stop traveling, I should take it, but don't like Virginia that much.

your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

PM me if interested.
n. virginia/dc area is the asshole of america. weather is brutal. r*in in the winter, 90's 100% humidity from june-august. some of the most horrendous traffic i've ever driven in. and the people are jerkoffs.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

A job?
no Fugg'in Way!
But thanx 4 the offer.
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I'd be perfect for it...minus the CNC stuff. But it's VA. I need a part-time job doing SAP stuff if SAP doesn't keep me :P :D
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Anyone need a Job?

Post by Dr. NO »

2pink1stink wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:If there is anyone involved in the Machine Tool business looking for a job, we are looking for someone in the Virginia area or you could move. To stop traveling, I should take it, but don't like Virginia that much.

your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

PM me if interested.
n. virginia/dc area is the asshole of america. weather is brutal. r*in in the winter, 90's 100% humidity from june-august. some of the most horrendous traffic i've ever driven in. and the people are jerkoffs.
Hotter than hadies in the summer and Humid, but not DC area. Over in wonderful and expensive Charlottesville by UVA and the Shanandoa National Park. Very nice area if you like to be in the South. Only about 45 minutes to Massanutten, 2 hrs to Snow Shoe and 35 minutes to Wintergreen.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?