Nice gizmo for chatting at work......

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

RJSVermont
Slalom Racer

Nice gizmo for chatting at work......

Post by RJSVermont »

Don't need something like this personally but maybe it would be helpful to some of you who are addicted to this place.......

http://www.woot.com/woot_detail.aspx
Some things just can't be bought......
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

sold out
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

oops...todays projector is sold out..yesterdays stealth switch is still there...gotta go find it tho, link sends you to the projector
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:oops...todays projector is sold out..yesterdays stealth switch is still there...gotta go find it tho, link sends you to the projector
I tried to find it and got to this page that explains some things. I think we are out of luck.

I see only 1 item, do you sell anything else?

No. We sell 1 item per day until it is sold out or until 11:59pm central time when it is replaced (see next entry for details). However, each item we sell is in stock and typically ships within 2-3 business days.

What is the schedule for new items?

OK - this is simpler than it sounds: A new product is released at 12am central time Monday through Friday mornings (if you are not a morning person, this can be described as Sunday - Thursday at midnight. better?) Friday's product will last through the weekend unless we sell out. If a product sells out during it’s run, a new item will not appear until the next release time. You will know if a product is sold out, because the main page says "SOLD OUT" instead of "I want one". (clever, eh?)

I missed yesterday's item, can I get one still?

No. Each woot.com product is discontinued at 11:59 central time monday-thursday and sunday. We may get more at a later date if we're lucky, but we offer no guarantees, we allow no backorders, and we have no waiting / notification lists. Too bad.
RJSVermont
Slalom Racer

Post by RJSVermont »

Keep checking, if they didn't sell out (they did not on this item) they will put it up again for sale to sell their remaining stock.
Some things just can't be bought......