Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Cuanto se questan por su nina?
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

You all sound like a bunch of ignorant f*cks.

There would be NO United States if the French had not intervened with financial support and gun boats during the Revolution. The ships that the British sent down the Cheasapeake would have resupplied Cornwalis and all would have been lost. PLUS, the British ships had 100 plus guns and would have pulverized any city or town in it's path. The French ships were had 100 plus guns too and fought the British to a standstill in the Battle of the Cheasapeake. Only when the British army was tired and out of supplies could the U.S. forces defeat them. The French sent one of their best Generals to train the otherwise inexperienced U.S. soldiers, Lafayette.

The U.S. Army could not have stopped the BLITZKRIEG in Europe. The countries above France fell quickly and allowed the Germans to enter from the North. If the entire U.S. Army was in Europe at the time, they could not have stopped Boy Scout Troop 508 from entering France. There was nothing that could have stopped the SS Panzers at that time. Nothing.

What is the Statue of Liberty? A french whore?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

SkiHo is French. She's pretty cool (and an excellent skier)
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:You all sound like a bunch of ignorant f*cks.

There would be NO United States if the French had not intervened with financial support and gun boats during the Revolution. The ships that the British sent down the Cheasapeake would have resupplied Cornwalis and all would have been lost. PLUS, the British ships had 100 plus guns and would have pulverized any city or town in it's path. The French ships were had 100 plus guns too and fought the British to a standstill in the Battle of the Cheasapeake. Only when the British army was tired and out of supplies could the U.S. forces defeat them. The French sent one of their best Generals to train the otherwise inexperienced U.S. soldiers, Lafayette.

The U.S. Army could not have stopped the BLITZKRIEG in Europe. The countries above France fell quickly and allowed the Germans to enter from the North. If the entire U.S. Army was in Europe at the time, they could not have stopped Boy Scout Troop 508 from entering France. There was nothing that could have stopped the SS Panzers at that time. Nothing.

I agree on the first paragraph and pretty much agree with the second, based on the condition of the US military in 1939 and 1940. But, the French did attempt to sell us out before Adams and Franklin went around the French and negotiated the Treaty of Paris with England while the French were busy trying to sell us out for their own interests in 1782 - 83. And the French only agreed to support NATO at its formation as a trade off. They told us that they wouldn't join NATO unless we supported their return to control of French Indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia) and we all know what happened after that. Clearly, the French are weasels - now let's move on to new business.

FYI, I was told in Amsterdam years ago that "You Americans think the French don't like Americans. You're wrong. The French don't like anybody." It seems Europeans have the same problems with the French that we do.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Bubba wrote:
There would be NO United States if the French had not intervened with ftnam, Laos and Cambodia) and we all know what happened after that. Clearly, the French are weasels - now let's move on to new business.

FYI, I was told in Amsterdam years ago that "You Americans think the French don't like Americans. You're wrong. The French don't like anybody." It seems Europeans have the same problems with the French that we do.
The only thing the french can do well is kiss
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
My ASS
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
GODZILLA!

Post by GODZILLA! »

MINE TOO!
but they will need a tall ladder to do it.

I LIKE THE THOUGHT OF BEING IN CHARGE OF MAKEING FRENCH FRIES!
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Bubba wrote:

I agree on the first paragraph and pretty much agree with the second, based on the condition of the US military in 1939 and 1940. But, the French did attempt to sell us out before Adams and Franklin went around the French and negotiated the Treaty of Paris with England while the French were busy trying to sell us out for their own interests in 1782 - 83. And the French only agreed to support NATO at its formation as a trade off. They told us that they wouldn't join NATO unless we supported their return to control of French Indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia) and we all know what happened after that. Clearly, the French are weasels - now let's move on to new business.

Wow bubba just made the french dude look like a tool......nice work.
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Pedro wrote: Wow bubba just made the french dude look like a tool......nice work.
No flunky, he corroborated what I said. So the French are snobs.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
Pedro wrote: Wow bubba just made the french dude look like a tool......nice work.
Actually, he said they were weasels.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

And you did look like a tool
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Pedro wrote:
Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
Actually, he said they were weasels.
All Europeans are filthy weasels that have polluted the world. That's ok. Bubba has a good historical perspective.