Old pictures?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

icedtea
Guru Poster

Old pictures?

Post by icedtea »

Hey, Rockon is turning 40 and I was hoping to find some old pics of us I had on the message board from a long time ago. I do recall something going on at some point but and being lazy and not searching and just posting.

Thanks for the help.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
spanky
Site Admin

Re: Old pictures?

Post by spanky »

icedtea wrote:Hey, Rockon is turning 40 and I was hoping to find some old pics of us I had on the message board from a long time ago. I do recall something going on at some point but and being lazy and not searching and just posting.

Thanks for the help.
We should still have them on the server. I’ll dig around over the next few days. Bump this thread if I don’t respond by the end of the weekend.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

We have all pictures. Trying to figure out a way to serve them up without the gallery software.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Still haven't figured out an easy way to serve up the pictures. But, here's the raw "folder":

https://www.killingtonzone.com/albums/

Feel free to browse around the different directories.

RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Awesome to see these old pics again.

This one makes me laugh and says it all!
TY-2005.jpg
TY-2005.jpg (86.73 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Where is Happy Hour ?
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

icedtea wrote:Thanks

Good luck. There’s over 4 GB of photos and many of the generic “album###” directories.

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

spanky wrote: Aug 15th, '23, 11:00
icedtea wrote:Thanks

Good luck. There’s over 4 GB of photos and many of the generic “album###” directories.
I looked through everyone of them, it took me 18 hours - 32 minutes - 12.532492340987 seconds!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

RustyK wrote: Aug 15th, '23, 08:10 Awesome to see these old pics again.

This one makes me laugh and says it all!

TY-2005.jpg
⛷️Ty💕
twilkas
Tree Psycho

Post by twilkas »

spanky wrote: Aug 14th, '23, 22:26 Still haven't figured out an easy way to serve up the pictures. But, here's the raw "folder":

https://www.killingtonzone.com/albums/

Feel free to browse around the different directories.
great fun, glad you posted spanky. i'll get through it way less than 18hrs ;-)
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

I can't believe this was 18 years ago. Ricks Club American in Congers, NY. I was staying in Nanuet on business this past week and I had dinner there. Ribs are still great!!!! https://www.killingtonzone.com/albums/K ... C03844.jpg
1918 lives
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

^^^wow Borgy, what an amazing memory photo! Look at that sweet face between Dork and Mountain Man!!! So many other great faces from past and present🥰
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Thanks Spanky! Good to see some of these pics again...