Biden hikes 17,000 miles in the Himalayans with Xi Jin Ping

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Biden hikes 17,000 miles in the Himalayans with Xi Jin Ping

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I did not know that dirty-demented-dumb Joe Biden hiked 17,000 miles in the Himalayans with communist genocidal murderer Xi Jin Ping. No doubt he reached the summit of Mount Everest without oxygen too. This November he's going to transgender to a woman and win both the slalom and GS at the Killington Cup. Next spring, he's going to win the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzoQ5G7P4o
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: Biden hikes 17,000 miles in the Himalayans with Xi Jin Ping

Post by Dickc »

I don’t know what drugs you are on, but I know some people who could use them.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

With Trump being as svelte as a NFL QB at 6'3", 215#, he must be able to hike 34,000 miles
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Dickc wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 11:24 I don’t know what drugs you are on, but I know some people who could use them.
I don't do drugs and I don't smoke cannabis, sorry you and your pals won't be getting any drugs from me. How many drugs and how much cannabis do you and your pals do and smoke? Why don't you respond to the to the topic instead of changing the it drug use and accuse me of doing something that I don't do. Your false statement is just like the ones Deadhead skier uses all the time.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 11:56 With Trump being as svelte as a NFL QB at 6'3", 215#, he must be able to hike 34,000 miles
As always, deadheadskier won't respond to the topic, has to change the subject because he knows I'm right. Your response is as pathetic as dickc asking me what kind of drugs I am when I don't do drugs.

Why don't you respond to Biden's statement about travelling 17,000 miles with a modern day Stalin and Mao? This has nothing to do with Trump, or me.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

I hate the manipulative short clips that don't give full context. If you'd like to see a more complete video, click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqNtQ6c_HAU

and scroll to 15:30. Biden is moving towards one of his prior established talking points, that he could define America in one word - Possibilities. Somehow, he loses his train of thought and injects Himalayas, ji ching ping and traveling 17,000 miles in a word mash that isn't very clear just what he's saying. He goes on to finish with ji ching ping asking him to define America. It's a good closing, and he completes it well, but I do have to wonder if this is a Bidenism molded for the moment that never happened. Would ji ching ping really ask Biden a question that dovetails into a rehearsed stump speech? Maybe. Maybe not. Somebody else can dig deeper on that.

Here's Biden saying the same thing at the university of Delaware, May 2022
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gXkiqN1qrTo
and previously in 2016 in an interview with Rachel Madow
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat ... 5888835578
scroll to 9:15, exact same ji ching ping story, only told with far more clarity, strength, and expression.

The bigger story here is not how many miles he traveled with ji, but how his focus, speech, movements, and vocal abilities have changed in just 7 years. The Joe of just 7 years ago is a very different man. Play that 2016 clip and compare the two.
Fancypants
Black Carver

Post by Fancypants »

It's apparent to reasonable Americans that President Joe is in major cognitive decline. He's forgotten/can't remember that the lies he's told in the past are still just lies but yet he's being led to perceive them as truths. Who's really in control of our country??
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Christie and Haley would seemingly beat Biden with relative ease, yet GOP will nominate Trump.

Lindsey Graham was right.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Mister Moose wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 19:33 Here's Biden saying the same thing at the university of Delaware, May 2022
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gXkiqN1qrTo
and previously in 2016 in an interview with Rachel Madow
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat ... 5888835578
scroll to 9:15, exact same ji ching ping story, only told with far more clarity, strength, and expression.
Isn't this a bit of an apples and oranges comparison? In the Maddow interview he's in a very favorable forum doing a one-on-one interview in a climate-controlled studio. In the other he's giving a speech outside via a public address system. In any case, I don't look at that 2022 speech and see evidence someone who is obviously or even minimally impaired.

I don't doubt that Biden has experienced some level of cognitive decline as most do at his age. But on the other hand, I think a lot of this talk of "who's really in control" is overblown. There's about zero chance that the government could cover up for a President running for reelection who is so cognitively impaired that he can't carry out his duties. Aside from that, my eyes and ears tell me he's not significantly impaired - he's done many press conferences where he's taking hostile questions and he answers them pretty well most of the time. He makes a lot of gaffes. So did Trump, George W., and many others.

I do think it would be the best thing for everyone if Biden stepped aside in 2024 but that isn't going to happen. And the GOP is set to nominate somebody who very well might be worse. It's a bad situation all around.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

f.a.s.t. wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 12:09
deadheadskier wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 11:56 With Trump being as svelte as a NFL QB at 6'3", 215#, he must be able to hike 34,000 miles
As always, deadheadskier won't respond to the topic, has to change the subject because he knows I'm right. Your response is as pathetic as dickc asking me what kind of drugs I am when I don't do drugs.

Why don't you respond to Biden's statement about travelling 17,000 miles with a modern day Stalin and Mao? This has nothing to do with Trump, or me.
See Moose's response as to why this isn't even worth commenting on. You got duped by a cherry picked fake gotcha by some conservative media zealot.

As for your drugs comment. You frequently admit to consuming alcohol. You do realize that not only is alcohol a drug, but it's also the most destructive drug on the planet by far, yes?
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

This is piss yer pants funny….
ski
Wanted Poster

Post by ski »

f.a.s.t. wrote: Aug 27th, '23, 12:09

t.o.o.l.
"Fare you well, fare you well
I love you more than words can tell"
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

Heywood jablowmee wrote: Aug 28th, '23, 11:00 This is piss yer pants funny….
Deadhead….. Biden not as much.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Funny...... something old man yiddle will never be