$16+ for a beer?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Low Rider
Black Carver

Re: $16+ for a beer?

Post by Low Rider »

easyrider16 wrote: Nov 28th, '23, 15:49 Don't pay it. If people stop buying overpriced drinks, it will hit their bottom line and they will have to do something about it. There are plenty of places on the access road that serve beverages at reasonable prices.
Those prices are definitely a deterrent. I do enjoy and apres-ski drink at the mountain, but it will be a much less frequent occurrence for me if these prices hold.
klondick
Black Carver

Post by klondick »

Captain Hafski wrote: Nov 28th, '23, 10:34 I think $16.75 is the going price at K for Fiddle.

Can verify the $13'ish Long Trail and $11.25 Bud Light prices this weekend. I don't think the prices were raised for WC but I could be wrong.

Not sure what people don't understand about Law of Supply and Demand. I think K understands it !
Supply demand. Bingo. They don't need (want!) you guys on the cheap retirement plan. Don't support the bar and find parking lot alternatives (like a normal person). Have you been to a concert recently. Sorry the old days are gone.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

Nope. Greed. Abject, unsurpassed phukin greed. If people would stand their fiscal ground?…pretty sure you know the rest. Screw me once?… shame on them…..
DES
Slalom Racer

Post by DES »

180 wrote: Nov 28th, '23, 11:23 one Single Sip and one Bloody with tip at the K1 bar was $39. Not doing that again.
I knew I promised at least one person a beer here on Kzone, once I saw your post I remembered... viewtopic.php?t=47202&start=15

If you don’t come to Cannon this winter, maybe I’ll see you in the spring.