Let’s talk Bush for minute...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Re: Let’s talk Bush for minute...

Post by KingsFourMan »

It was well worth the one hour drive up past Killington last Friday morning and we will be doing more of it going forward including this Sunday. Will be interesting to see what a Sunday is like there regarding crowds.

We are on the Ikon base pass which works great for us, after skiing Killington almost exclusively for the better part of 4 decades I can honestly say I'm a little burnt out on it and 5 days at Killington is more than enough for us especially now with the operational issues they seem to be having and the increase in yahoos. Will probably use most of our days there in the Spring.

After skiing at Stratton quite a bit last year, and now Sugarbush for the first time in years, I really like the long-sustained uninterrupted vertical at both of those resorts. I also agree with G-smashed and others that the vibe at SB is much better than it is at K and is highly noticeable. Also agree with G-smashed and Spanky that the extra hour north on a Thursday or Friday night from the NY/NJ area is a deal breaker but I don't mind getting up a little earlier in the morning to make that 1 hr trek to SB and will be doing a lot more of it.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......