Saturday, March 2nd

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Re: Saturday, March 2nd

Post by Stormchaser »

rogman wrote: Mar 5th, '24, 11:02
Bayfive wrote: Mar 4th, '24, 15:18 I’m sure the ambassadors who are volunteers working out in all the Elements would love to hear how they could be doing there job better , Here’s a idea next year volunteer and put on a green jacket , then let us know how that works out for you
Bayfive, it is a documented fact that you can neither read nor write. MrsG was not criticizing the Ambassadors, but rather how they were deployed. That is not on the ambassadors. And please, read up on the difference between there, they’re, and their. The literacy bar here is pretty low, but somehow you manage to consistently limbo your way under it.
Pretty sure they're out there for their free season pass, and not out of the goodness of their hearts. Works out to a decent pay rate for ambassadors...
ImageImageImageImage
jimmywilson69
Poster Child Poster

Post by jimmywilson69 »

those are 2 top notch posts THERE ^^^^^!
2023-2024

Ski Visits in PA
Roundtop: 12/22,12/23, 1/8, 1/13, 1/14, 1/17 LR, 1/18 LR, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21, 1//22 LR, 1/23 LR, 1/26, 1/29 LR, 2/2 LR, 2/3, 2/4, 2/7 LR, 2/8, 2/9, 2/10, 2/11, 2/15, 2/16 LR, 2/17, 2/18, 2/19 LR, 2/21 LR, 3/8 LR, 3/9, 3/10

Ski Visits in VT
Okemo: 12/8, 2/29, 3/1, 3/2, 3/18
Stowe: 12/9
Killington: 12/10, 2/25, 2/26, 2/27, 3/16, 3/17

Ski Visits in NY
Hunter: 3/15

Total Ski Visits 44

LR = Lunch Runs
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Stormchaser wrote: Mar 5th, '24, 11:14
Bayfive wrote: Mar 4th, '24, 15:18 I’m sure the ambassadors who are volunteers working out in all the Elements would love to hear how they could be doing there job better , Here’s a idea next year volunteer and put on a green jacket , then let us know how that works out for you
Bayfive, it is a documented fact that you can neither read nor write. MrsG was not criticizing the Ambassadors, but rather how they were deployed. That is not on the ambassadors. And please, read up on the difference between there, they’re, and their. The literacy bar here is pretty low, but somehow you manage to consistently limbo your way under it.
Pretty sure they're out there for their free season pass, and not out of the goodness of their hearts. Works out to a decent pay rate for ambassadors...
Don't forget the 50% off at the bar!
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Cut the guy some slack its not easy to post using a KoalaPad.
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

I had a really really bad day out there today at my ski resort they deployed all the ambassadors to the wrong location . I had to go real far to get to the lift I wanted to ride . Would love to see you knuckleheads put on a green jacket and deal with people like yourself for a couple Saturdays
wtf021
Blue Chatterbox

Post by wtf021 »

Pedro wrote: Mar 5th, '24, 12:19

Cut the guy some slack its not easy to post using a KoalaPad.
Bay five is a dude? That makes it so much worse.
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

The jury is still out on this….
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

I will be the first to admit I do not know the difference between there , their or there’re , I hire people to take care of this stuff for me and they are very good at it , the point that this is what you focus on says volumes about you and your own insecurities about yourself, mrs G stop complaining and just ski
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Bayfive wrote: Mar 5th, '24, 17:56 I will be the first to admit I do not know the difference between there , their or there’re , I hire people to take care of this stuff for me and they are very good at it , the point that this is what you focus on says volumes about you and your own insecurities about yourself, mrs G stop complaining and just ski
:?c Hmmm…if you have to hire people to take care of their, there and they’re distinctions, you probably shouldn’t be hiring people. :ani_smiles:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Relax Bubba. No way this guy could ever get promoted to senior urinal cake inspector.
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Bubba and rogman slow your roll and I’ll hire you two morons I have some spring clean up to do , lots of branches came down this winter , P M me and we will set it up for this spring
Heywood jablowmee
Black Carver

Post by Heywood jablowmee »

rogman wrote: Mar 5th, '24, 19:01 Relax Bubba. No way this guy could ever get promoted to senior urinal cake inspector.
I’m plotzing with pride bout now…..