Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Tree work

Post by Bubba »

Seacoaster wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Seacoaster wrote:So we made the move and have moved to Killington as full time residents. Does anyone know a local individual who is a tree climber? I need to trees limned up to open open our view a bit, Im not looking to drop trees(i can do that), looking for a climber. Thank you in advance.
Where'd you move to in town?
We are on the corner of Rim and Booth road. Walk to the trail on POW days!
Walk? On a powder day from there you could probably ski down Booth on the way out and ski down Rim on the way home. Did you buy the post and beam house on the left side of Booth (coming off Rim) that has around 4 acres?
There is quite a flat at the bottom of booth Road, but I had thought the same thing myself. Either way, we will surely figure out a solid drop in :lol: As for house, we are bought the gray cape it is technically on Rim Road, although our lot extends down the booth road for the first 200 feet. If you overshot Booth road by 20 feet you would be at our driveway. We are superstoked and hear that we will get plenty of entertainment from the flat lander's who rent the surrounding houses as they often put it in the ditch late night.......
Drove by your place on Saturday. Looks like you're doing some renovations there. Saw a couple of pickups and a trailer in the driveway.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bumper

Post by 180 »

so do people ski off East Mt Rd to route 4?
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

180 wrote:so do people ski off East Mt Rd to route 4?
Shuttle runs!
Seacoaster
Bumper

Post by Seacoaster »

Drove by your place on Saturday. Looks like you're doing some renovations there. Saw a couple of pickups and a trailer in the driveway.[/quote]
Yes, get it done before we get situated and start riding! Thanks for the names and numbers. Creeper was not insured for the work, but said he'd check with a buddy. I will try Gary as well.
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Feb 3rd, '23, 14:29, edited 2 times in total.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Nice house. I was on your porch looking in your windows. Doing some nice work in there!

:wink:
Mistergiff
Black Carver

Post by Mistergiff »

THREAD BUMP!
Been 20 years since we cut the woods back around our place and they're creeping back in. Time to get on the schedule for the summer work. Anyone know if Gary's still in business and these phone numbers are still accurate? Also open to anyone else's recommendations for tree folks. Thanks!
Bayfive
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Bayfive »

Ace arborist , Chris is a full time Ski Patroll and does great work , did a lot of climbing at our property
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mistergiff wrote: Apr 23rd, '24, 13:54 THREAD BUMP!
Been 20 years since we cut the woods back around our place and they're creeping back in. Time to get on the schedule for the summer work. Anyone know if Gary's still in business and these phone numbers are still accurate? Also open to anyone else's recommendations for tree folks. Thanks!
Gary is still in business, although he's moved to Mendon now. His phone number is the same as before.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mistergiff
Black Carver

Post by Mistergiff »

Bubba wrote: Apr 23rd, '24, 16:20
Mistergiff wrote: Apr 23rd, '24, 13:54 THREAD BUMP!
Gary is still in business, although he's moved to Mendon now. His phone number is the same as before.
Thank you!