tuesday 4/30 report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

tuesday 4/30 report

Post by skiadikt »

according to the snow report, the superstar lift is on a weather hold with no time estimate, probably due to thunderstorms in the area. was getting ready to leave for the mtn when it started pouring. think i'll be sitting today out. does look like the weather clears out shortly.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: tuesday 4/30 report

Post by MrsG »

Yep, it’s pretty ugly up here!
Grmmtnhkr34
Green Skidder

Post by Grmmtnhkr34 »

I went in the afternoon. Light turnout. Upper skyelark, lower bittersweet, superstar and middle o all covered and great. Upper bittersweet was a minefield just before the old trail. Lower skyelark was showing rocks. Skyehawk was walking required or ski over rocks. The middle o > superstar cutthru was grass skiing required. Best bumps on middle o tho. The snow was fantastic tho and superstar ran without issue!!! And ya, thunderstorms delayed things in the morning.
snoloco
Tree Psycho

Post by snoloco »

Think there's any chance of them pushing snow onto the cut back to Superstar from Middle O? For Skye Hawk, I was cutting through the woods on Sunday.
twilkas
Tree Psycho

Post by twilkas »

Grmmtnhkr34 wrote: Apr 30th, '24, 18:53 I went in the afternoon. Light turnout. Upper skyelark, lower bittersweet, superstar and middle o all covered and great. Upper bittersweet was a minefield just before the old trail. Lower skyelark was showing rocks. Skyehawk was walking required or ski over rocks. The middle o > superstar cutthru was grass skiing required. Best bumps on middle o tho. The snow was fantastic tho and superstar ran without issue!!! And ya, thunderstorms delayed things in the morning.
Nice to see a report Grmmmtnhkr34, thank you. will keep checking til the end, i do enjoy it - reports from skiadikt, and the many others who contribute season long!