sunday cinco de mayo non-report

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

sunday cinco de mayo non-report

Post by skiadikt »

looked like a pretty ugly day on the hill. think LINY might have gotten out but you know it's a rough day day when 4 runs gets you on the leader board.

the 7 day looks like a rather wet. will be interesting to see what supe looks like friday as we begin the 1st of our "off" weeks.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
LINYbob
Bumper

Re: sunday cinco de mayo non-report

Post by LINYbob »

It was pretty bad. But it was my last day this season (#178) so I had to get it in. Aside from a long dirt and rocks section on Nivis by Ovation headwall, everything skied nicely. No complaints except for the r*in. Enjoy the summer!
LINYbob
Bumper

Post by LINYbob »

And most importantly Happy Birthday to GIS!! Not much of a party today on the access road. Next year!
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

yup happy birthday GIS. bummer mother nature didn't cooperate but hoping it was a great day for you.
Last edited by skiadikt on May 5th, '24, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

the trend continues. both friday & saturday were great but once again the mtn got screwed on the weekend with pretty much a total washout today.

last year we had something like 12 out of 13 beautiful ski days in may & june so hopefully today's the end of the bad weather days.
Grmmtnhkr34
Green Skidder

Post by Grmmtnhkr34 »

I got seven runs in. 4 lark/bitter, 3 supe. Got soaked and you couldn't see on the headwall. Snow was butter. Went home dried off and watched hockey. I didn't have to share the lift with anyone was about the highlight! I decided against adventure skiing any of the walking required runs. On a sunny day hell ya, but not on a rainy day!