Political Humor

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Political Humor

Post by deadheadskier »

I don't believe she did it at all. I think it was a political calculation to lie and make herself look tough and it has backfired. Just like she lied about meeting Kim Jong Un and had to have her book revised.

Moose likes and defends female liars though, so no surprise he's in her defending Kristi. She's cut from the same cloth as his girl Carli.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

deadheadskier wrote: May 7th, '24, 15:55 I don't believe she did it at all. I think it was a political calculation to lie and make herself look tough and it has backfired. Just like she lied about meeting Kim Jong Un and had to have her book revised.

Moose likes and defends female liars though, so no surprise he's in her defending Kristi. She's cut from the same cloth as his girl Carli.
Where did I defend anyone? And where did I defend female liars in general or Krisit specifically?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yeah, I'm sure you were just casually reminding us all about methods of legal capital punishment.

My bad
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Actually, that's exactly what I was doing. Many people reacted to the method of euthanasia rather than the behavior of the dog. Had nothing to do with the person involved as far as my comment went. For context, see the cartoon above my comment.

But feel free to continue falsely attributing positions, actions, loyalties and beliefs of mine, it lets everyone else see you clearly.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

There's a word for this..... disingenuous
Skid Mark
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Skid Mark »

Did you know that CHI-na eats 10,000,000 dogs each year and 4,000,000 cats (often family pets are stolen and eaten)? Puts the Noem thing in perspective no?
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

Well that would matter if we lived in China but we don't. In India cows are sacred and we eat billions a year so I don't really know what your point is.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

How does what China eats put the Noem thing in perspective? Does Putin murdering political dissidents put murder in the U.S. in perspective? People eat steak in the U.S. but that doesn't stop people from being outraged when they hear stories of animal cruelty involving cattle.

Why can't you folks just admit that Noem made a big mistake here? Is that really so hard? You don't have to defend her just because she wears an R.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

easyrider16 wrote: May 9th, '24, 06:32

Why can't you folks just admit that Noem made a big mistake here? Is that really so hard? You don't have to defend her just because she wears an R.
“Owning the libs” means never having to say you’re sorry. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

I'm actually quite surprised that the trumpers are still defending her after Trump himself already dissed her. Most of them would suck his dick if he asked them to.