For Sale 2004/2005 Volkl 5 Stars

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Spyderman
Bumper

For Sale 2004/2005 Volkl 5 Stars

Post by Spyderman »

175cm. with Marker AT Piston Suspension Bindings. Still like new- 18 days on groomers; no mogels. Purchased for $1007 with tax.

Yours for only $449 by 9/30. Please reply.
Last edited by Spyderman on Sep 5th, '05, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Spyderman
Dont waste your time trying to sell your stuff here.
Theese people would not know a good deal if it came up and bit them on the balls. but thet will rant and rave on what a great deal they got at the biggest ripoff the killington ski swap.....sell them here......

http://forums.epicski.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Sorry Bling,

But I just don't see this as a good deal. This site has much better deals on volkl skis and they are brand new.

http://www.cupolosports.com/volkl1.html

If his spidey sense told him to ask for $350, he'd get it.
ImageImageImageImage
Spyderman
Bumper

Post by Spyderman »

Stomer--That for suggesting to check the Volkl web site. But so should you. My 5 Stars are not offerred. Closest is 6 stars with are selling for $599. Make me a reasonable offer .
Spyderman
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Spyderman wrote:Stomer--That for suggesting to check the Volkl web site. But so should you. My 5 Stars are not offerred. Closest is 6 stars with are selling for $599. Make me a reasonable offer .
Spyderman
They must have just sold out of the 5 stars, cuz they were going for $499 with the marker piston binding. Also, if you look down at the the Supersport Porche skis, the price is very cheap. This is the exact same ski as the 5 star with different graphics. 04' model, but nothing changed from 04-05 and you can't beat that deal for $299 with the marker m12. And these skis are brand new. It's just like buying a car, drive the thing off the lot, and the value drops by 1/3. 2/3 of $499 is what I'd consider them to be worth.

I own a pair of six stars myself (volkl makes great skis), so I'm not in the market, but like i said before, if you drop to $350, some one will buy your skis... Just trying to help out, not trying to bust on ya...
ImageImageImageImage