THE HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT PART 1

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Re: THE HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT PART 1

Post by JerseyGuy »

thorski wrote:After reading your responses i can tell you must be in high school.
It is one big war, you are just blind to it.
On this I'm out. I am going to go ski now.
I've told you what i think will happen and you have said what you think will happen.
We shall see what happens in the middle east.
Nice giant non-responsive dodge.

thuh-ski: [Reams of ill-informed, confused blather.]

JG: [Point-by-point responses illuminating thuh-ski's idiotic, confused blather. Questions thuh-ski will never answer.]

thuh-ski: Oh, yeah? Well... well... well... so's your mother! I'm outta here.

As always, it's easy enough "debating" someone you can beat with fifty IQ points tied behind your back, but after a while... it gets a little too easy, you know?
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

No need to cry. I'm just saying you made your point i made mine. Time will tell.
As far as your points go. I'll give you my rebuttal

JG-Wait -- are you claiming that Saddam was an ally of Iran? Are you really that ignorant?

I was saying it would only be a matter of time until they got together and started to work against us. The fact that you can't see this shows me how naive you are. That you try to put words in my mouth and make it look like i think they have been allies is silly. The threat was there that they would have become allies against a common western enemy.

JG- Yup. And Bush Jr. sure cleaned up THAT mess quickly and efficiently, didn't he?[/quote]
Saddam is dead isn't he?

I think you all need to listen to how Obama talks about Iran. He will not allow them to develop a nuclear weapons.
Boy i wonder how everyone will feel if he is the one to invade Iran.
As far as my spelling goes. my home laptops keyboard doesn't work all that well.
If pointing out typos and misspells is your thing. Then you da'man.
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

It is to easy to get you fired up. :lol:
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

thorski wrote: Saddam is dead isn't he?
And that end justified the means? 4,000+ dead Americans; hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis - many of them civilians; hundreds of billions of dollars spent. All to kill one asshole?
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

thorski wrote:JG-Wait -- are you claiming that Saddam was an ally of Iran? Are you really that ignorant?

I was saying it would only be a matter of time until they got together and started to work against us. The fact that you can't see this shows me how naive you are. That you try to put words in my mouth and make it look like i think they have been allies is silly. The threat was there that they would have become allies against a common western enemy.
Amazing. Now you're pretending that you can read minds and see into the future; justifying the invasion of Iraq by claiming that Iraq and their mortal enemies in Iran -- the nation they fought a bloody nine-year-war against, with America's support -- would have miraculously made nice and formed a League of Doom against the Western world.

You have nothing to base this on but your own ill-informed conjecture; no proof, no facts, no research, nothing but a pulled-out-of-your-ass guess. And you claim I'M naive? What a joke!
thorski wrote:I think you all need to listen to how Obama talks about Iran. He will not allow them to develop a nuclear weapons.
Boy i wonder how everyone will feel if he is the one to invade Iran.
One doesn't necessarily mean the other. The Bush Doctrine isn't the only foreign policy process available to a new Commander-in-Chief, thank God.
thorski wrote:As far as my spelling goes. my home laptops keyboard doesn't work all that well.
If pointing out typos and misspells is your thing. Then you da'man.
Not sure what you're whining about here... even if you were capable of spelling at an eighth-grade level, your posts would STILL be mostly confused, ill-informed blather.
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
And that end justified the means? 4,000+ dead Americans; hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis - many of the civilians; hundreds of billions of dollars spent. All to kill one asshole?
Yes. He is no longer a threat. The country is coming under our control.
Let me guess you like Jerseyguy would rather just leave him alive to rebuild his forces and work with our enemies against us.
Maybe if clinton wasn't getting hummers in the Oral office he could have invaded afghanistan and prevented 9-11 instead of just tossing some cruise missles at Osama.
Like it or not. War with Iran is coming.
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

JG-Amazing. Now you're pretending that you can read minds and see into the future; justifying the invasion of Iraq by claiming that Iraq and their mortal enemies in Iran -- the nation they fought a bloody nine-year-war against, with America's support -- would have miraculously made nice and formed a League of Doom against the Western world.

Exactly.
I have to add that i think this is your best post.

Keep thinking what you want but it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
Last edited by thorski on Dec 1st, '08, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

thorski wrote:
Actually, with our assistance, but only after years of mismanagement by Rumsfeld and Cheney, it is coming under Iraqi control, which is exactly where it should be.

Let me guess you like Jerseyguy would rather just leave him alive to rebuild his forces and work with our enemies against us.
As it turns out, but we couldn't have known it then, he had little in the way of forces to rebuild. I have no doubt, however, that you are correct in the statement about working with our enemies. I just don't see him working with Iran at any time.

Maybe if clinton wasn't getting hummers in the Oral office he could have invaded afghanistan and prevented 9-11 instead of just tossing some cruise missles at Osama.
Do you think for one moment that Clinton could have gotten the country's support for invading Afghanistan? Not a chance.

Well, if it is, then I hope it's run a whole lot better than the war in Iraq was managed, both on a military and diplomatic level. I do not, however, believe war is inevitable as you obviously do.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

thorski wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
And that end justified the means? 4,000+ dead Americans; hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis - many of the civilians; hundreds of billions of dollars spent. All to kill one asshole?
I hate to break it to you but he never was a threat to us. His military was a piece of sh*t. Okay for rolling over a little country like Kuwait but not much else.

He was contained. He wasn't a real threat to anyone. All we did was kill a lot of people and leave the middle east demonstrably less stable than it used to be. Stupid.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
thorski wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
I hate to break it to you but he never was a threat to us. His military was a piece of sh*t. Okay for rolling over a little country like Kuwait but not much else.

He was contained. He wasn't a real threat to anyone. All we did was kill a lot of people and leave the middle east demonstrably less stable than it used to be. Stupid.
That's so funny
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
thorski wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:

+1

He mighta been a prick, but he controlled his country better then we've been able to, egh?