Washington Post Cartoon

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Al-Qaeda has now moved into Iraq and they need to be eliminated now that they're there.
Yeah...we opened the door for them.
We certainly did... But - I guess thats not important when your trying to justify war...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:OK - Xjab... You want me to say it again...

We are wasting our time in Iraq - we should've gotten the job done in Afgahnistan and captured and destroyed AlQuida before starting off on this folley..

BinLaden is their spritual leader - as in the guy in charge...

He is the one we all want... I am not blind... The images of the WTC burning is still in my head... the man responsible laughs at us everyday and walks free...
In other-words, these people DID hear from us after 9/11. Maybe not all the people we want, but they have and are hearing from us daily. We're still in Afghanistan, albeit the job is not finished and I agree it should be.

I disagree we're wasting our time in Iraq. Al-Qaeda has now moved into Iraq and they need to be eliminated now that they're there.

Bin Laden needs to be killed, but so do his cohorts and chain of command.
Yeah they heard from us... they have CNN too...

So i guess that's what W meant..... Let's send Bin Laden a singing telegram... That way he knows he heard from us...

I think when W said that - he meant not just a audio transmission.. I think he meant he was going to open a can of whoop ass on him...

Which he did not..
I can't believe your saying this. How many Al-Qeada and Taliban members have been killed? We did open a can of whoop-ass, we just don't have the top guy. Bush said on 9/11 exactly what he did....they heard from all of us....thousands of them are dead, yet you disrespect my friends hard work in Afghanistan because you think all that work is worthless without Bin Laden. Pitty
First of all FU!!!!!!!
I have absolutey no disrespect to the troops..... Remember - I've had family members in Afgahnistan and Iraq... Not just friends... And I DO have friends over there too... So don't try and get all "I'm more american cause i know a guy over there" - won't work on me...

It doesnt matter how many have been killed.. The snake still has it's head.. and that head is Bin Laden... Who - is still alive - making videos - hanging out - and laughing at us...
Attack, Attack, Attack.

The men and women in Afghanistan have done plenty to show the world not to bomb or fly into our buildings. Unlike you, I'm unwilling to disregard this hard work to support my political means...merely because Al-Qaeda's leader hasn't been caught. You say nothing has been done to show the world that we won't tolerate Terrorists, all because you won't to make GWB look bad. I thought you were above all that. Shame
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Al-Qaeda has now moved into Iraq and they need to be eliminated now that they're there.
We certainly did... But - I guess thats not important when your trying to justify war...
That is a reason why I think we need to remain in Iraq at this moment in time. I don't correlate this as a reason to go to war. Because this reason alone was never valid in that sense.

Better for them to be fighting us in Iraq then in the streets of NYC.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: In other-words, these people DID hear from us after 9/11. Maybe not all the people we want, but they have and are hearing from us daily. We're still in Afghanistan, albeit the job is not finished and I agree it should be.

I disagree we're wasting our time in Iraq. Al-Qaeda has now moved into Iraq and they need to be eliminated now that they're there.

Bin Laden needs to be killed, but so do his cohorts and chain of command.
Yeah they heard from us... they have CNN too...

So i guess that's what W meant..... Let's send Bin Laden a singing telegram... That way he knows he heard from us...

I think when W said that - he meant not just a audio transmission.. I think he meant he was going to open a can of whoop ass on him...

Which he did not..
I can't believe your saying this. How many Al-Qeada and Taliban members have been killed? We did open a can of whoop-ass, we just don't have the top guy. Bush said on 9/11 exactly what he did....they heard from all of us....thousands of them are dead, yet you disrespect my friends hard work in Afghanistan because you think all that work is worthless without Bin Laden. Pitty
First of all FU!!!!!!!
I have absolutey no disrespect to the troops..... Remember - I've had family members in Afgahnistan and Iraq... Not just friends... And I DO have friends over there too... So don't try and get all "I'm more american cause i know a guy over there" - won't work on me...

It doesnt matter how many have been killed.. The snake still has it's head.. and that head is Bin Laden... Who - is still alive - making videos - hanging out - and laughing at us...
Attack, Attack, Attack.

The men and women in Afghanistan have done plenty to show the world not to bomb or fly into our buildings. Unlike you, I'm unwilling to disregard this hard work to support my political means...merely because Al-Qaeda's leader hasn't been caught. You say nothing has been done to show the world that we won't tolerate Terrorists, all because you won't to make GWB look bad. I thought you were above all that.
Once again... FU!!!

I never said any of that - I just want Bin Laden captured and brought to justice... Why can't you get that through your think skull!!!!!!

As I said - I am painfully aware of the amount of good work that our troops - including my Brother and his wife as well as friends - have done over there.. I make it a point to tell people the great things they have personally done in both Iraq and Afgahnistan..

But as good as their job has been done and is still being done - it will not prevent a terrorist from flying a plane into a building...

I would like the masterind of 911 brought to justice and i want the US to focus on that instead of chasing their tail in Iraq - end of story....
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I thought you were above all that. Shame
Give us a break dude. Please.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
That is a reason why I think we need to remain in Iraq at this moment in time. I don't correlate this as a reason to go to war. Because this reason alone was never valid in that sense.

So that being said - Al Quida is in many other countries... So - when do attack...
And more importantly when do you sign up....??? Oh - right - forgot... You've got better hings to do then support the war effort...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Cityskier wrote:

So that being said - Al Quida is in many other countries... So - when do attack...
And more importantly when do you sign up....??? Oh - right - forgot... You've got better hings to do then support the war effort...
....you try to make my opinion invalid because I'm not in the active military. You sound like the Conservatives that say if you're against the war you're un-Patriotic. Give me a break duuuuuude
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Cityskier wrote: Yeah...we opened the door for them.

....you try to make my opinion invalid because I'm not in the active military. You sound like the Conservatives that say if you're against the war you're un-Patriotic. Give me a break duuuuuude
Nice dodge...

Your opinion is not invalid - but it is suspect... And only because you support the war with all your heart - willing to debate and put yourself out there - tow the administration line - spew all the soundbytes that Rove passes you - yet not willing to go all the way and put a flac jacket on..

The best debates I've had about the war are with people who've actually been there... My brother and I debate it all the time..
I totally understand where he's coming from and he understands me...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: We certainly did... But - I guess thats not important when your trying to justify war...

Nice dodge...

Your opinion is not invalid - but it is suspect... And only because you support the war with all your heart - willing to debate and put yourself out there - tow the administration line - spew all the soundbytes that Rove passes you - yet not willing to go all the way and put a flac jacket on..

The best debates I've had about the war are with people who've actually been there... My brother and I debate it all the time..
I'm not to explain myself and how I feel about the war, again. You have obviously not been reading my posts if you feel this way.

However, this still doesn't remove you from sounding just like the Conservatives you so quickly chastise for calling you and other anti-war citizens "Unpatriotic". A bit contradictory, I think.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: That is a reason why I think we need to remain in Iraq at this moment in time. I don't correlate this as a reason to go to war. Because this reason alone was never valid in that sense.

Nice dodge...

I'm not to explain myself and how I feel about the war, again. You have obviously not been reading my posts if you feel this way.

However, this still doesn't remove you from sounding just like the Conservatives you so quickly chastise for calling you and other anti-war citizens "Unpatriotic". A bit contradictory, I think.
Your definately patriotic.. You just don't want to go and fight for something you support... it's your right as an American...

I think if you really support something - you should "walk the talk" and support it... It's not an accusation - it's my belief..
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

[quote="XtremeJibber2001
Better for them to be fighting us in Iraq then in the streets of NYC.[/quote]

Please don't quote that line. It's is perhaps the stupidest, most inane justification anyone's ever used for anything, anywhere, since the dawn of time. The complete idiot who first dreamed it up should be taken out and flogged.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

BigKahuna13 wrote:[quote="XtremeJibber2001
Please don't quote that line. It's is perhaps the stupidest, most inane justification anyone's ever used for anything, anywhere, since the dawn of time. The complete idiot who first dreamed it up should be taken out and flogged.[/quote]

Thankyou... I've always been pissed at people saying that too...

OH - and here's the guy you need to flog..
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

#4 Al Qaeda Caught

Post by Atomic1 »

Iraqi forces have arrested a top leader of the Al Qaeda terror network, General Mahdi Sabeh Hashim of the interior ministry said in press remarks published on Monday.

Quoted by the government Al-Sabah newspaper, Hashim said ministry forces managed to arrest Mohammed Hadi Rabei Jassim. He said Jassim was arrested in the Adel neighbourhood in the western part of the city.

He said that the man was the fourth in the chain of command in the network led by Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi of Jordan.

He said the arrested person was wanted by the ministry for involvement in terror acts such as car bombings here and in other Iraqi cities that "killed innocent people".

Hashim said the militant was arrested following information about his location.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

DMC Freeride wrote: I just want Bin Laden captured and brought to justice... Why can't you get that through your think skull!!!!!!...
But as good as their job has been done and is still being done - it will not prevent a terrorist from flying a plane into a building...

I would like the masterind of 911 brought to justice and i want the US to focus on that instead of chasing their tail in Iraq - end of story....
So what you're saying is that, if we capture bin Laden, then that will prevent a terrorist from flying a plane into a building? Capturing or killing bin Laden, al Zawahiri and Mullah Omar will certainly exact revenge and justice but that alone will not keep more terrorism from occurring, on our soil or elsewhere.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Bubba wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: I just want Bin Laden captured and brought to justice... Why can't you get that through your think skull!!!!!!...

So what you're saying is that, if we capture bin Laden, then that will prevent a terrorist from flying a plane into a building? Capturing or killing bin Laden, al Zawahiri and Mullah Omar will certainly exact revenge and justice but that alone will not keep more terrorism from occurring, on our soil or elsewhere.
No... I just want him and his buddies brought to justice... As promised...
But I think it could be a big hit to AlQuida..

I want him to "hear" us...