Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Okay. Who else is looking forward to this 60 minutes special with Trump? Looks like it will be a doozy.
easyrider16
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by easyrider16 »

Looks to me like a weak man cracking under the strain.

It always amazes me how people don't see through his tough guy facade. Or most of his other bullsh!t, really.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Oct 20th, '20, 18:13 Okay. Who else is looking forward to this 60 minutes special with Trump? Looks like it will be a doozy.
Supposedly, walked out!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Trump today on Fox and friends commented that he thinks his attorney general should indict his political opponents on the eve of the election. This is somehow okay with you Trump supporters? Are we now living in a country where the sitting president uses law enforcement to go after his political opponents?

spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Oct 20th, '20, 18:13 Okay. Who else is looking forward to this 45 minutes special with Trump? Looks like it will be a doozy.
FIFY.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
WeekendWarrior
Beginner On Rentals

Post by WeekendWarrior »

easyrider16 wrote: Oct 20th, '20, 18:24 Looks to me like a weak man cracking under the strain.

It always amazes me how people don't see through his tough guy facade. Or most of his other bullsh!t, really.

Absolutely nothing moves the needle. Time and again he proves he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it.

How about those kids whose parents can't be found? Apparently that bs is okay with everybody.

Hilariously, he said yesterday, "I didn't want to come to Erie..." and a bunch more crap about Erie...and the people who live there, cheered! The idiots cheered for him sh!tting on their home!?!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

::Borat voice:: VERY NICE! Kazakh intelligence agency is hard at work :lol: If Borat was able to compromise Rudy, imagine what a trained intelligence officer could do ...
Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film
Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Viewers may be less convinced that Baron Cohen, reprising his role as the bumbling reporter Borat Sagdiyev, and Maria Bakalova, who plays his daughter, Tutar, had no success.

In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

Giuliani has become a key figure in the late stages of the US presidential election after obtaining a laptop hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and left at a repair shop in Delaware.

His efforts to unearth political dirt on Trump’s rival for the White House mean that the film’s mortifying footage can be seen as an attempt to undermine Giuliani’s credibility. The film, released on Amazon Prime less than a fortnight before the election, ends with an instruction for viewers to vote.

Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24, is highly plausible in the sting, despite also having to pretend, for the benefit of viewers, to be a feral child posing as a far-right journalist.

As with the first film, which made $262m on release in 2006 and won a Golden Globe for Baron Cohen, the most troubling scenes are those which reveal deep-seated prejudice among the American people.

Baron Cohen’s real-life broadsides against platforms he feels enable antisemitism are echoed in the film, in which Borat learns through Facebook that the Holocaust “was nothing but a fairytale”.

He is corrected following a conversation with two elderly Jewish women, one of whom, Judith Dim Evans, died after filming, aged 88. Last week her estate filed a suit against the film-makers, claiming that she was “horrified and upset” upon learning “the movie was actually a comedy intended to mock the Holocaust and Jewish culture”.

However, Deadline suggests the film-makers did appraise Dim Evans of the film’s true targets after her scenes were shot, and that there is footage of this. They are also said to be hopeful her family may reconsider once they have seen the film, which ends with a dedication to Dim Evans and the link to a website set up in her honour.
WeekendWarrior
Beginner On Rentals

Post by WeekendWarrior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Oct 21st, '20, 12:15 ::Borat voice:: VERY NICE! Kazakh intelligence agency is hard at work :lol: If Borat was able to compromise Rudy, imagine what a trained intelligence officer could do ...
Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film
Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Viewers may be less convinced that Baron Cohen, reprising his role as the bumbling reporter Borat Sagdiyev, and Maria Bakalova, who plays his daughter, Tutar, had no success.

In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

Giuliani has become a key figure in the late stages of the US presidential election after obtaining a laptop hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and left at a repair shop in Delaware.

His efforts to unearth political dirt on Trump’s rival for the White House mean that the film’s mortifying footage can be seen as an attempt to undermine Giuliani’s credibility. The film, released on Amazon Prime less than a fortnight before the election, ends with an instruction for viewers to vote.

Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24, is highly plausible in the sting, despite also having to pretend, for the benefit of viewers, to be a feral child posing as a far-right journalist.

As with the first film, which made $262m on release in 2006 and won a Golden Globe for Baron Cohen, the most troubling scenes are those which reveal deep-seated prejudice among the American people.

Baron Cohen’s real-life broadsides against platforms he feels enable antisemitism are echoed in the film, in which Borat learns through Facebook that the Holocaust “was nothing but a fairytale”.

He is corrected following a conversation with two elderly Jewish women, one of whom, Judith Dim Evans, died after filming, aged 88. Last week her estate filed a suit against the film-makers, claiming that she was “horrified and upset” upon learning “the movie was actually a comedy intended to mock the Holocaust and Jewish culture”.

However, Deadline suggests the film-makers did appraise Dim Evans of the film’s true targets after her scenes were shot, and that there is footage of this. They are also said to be hopeful her family may reconsider once they have seen the film, which ends with a dedication to Dim Evans and the link to a website set up in her honour.
So Dim Evans and Giuliani sign waivers BEFORE they've filmed anything? They give the people in charge carte blanche before they say anything or do anything? Is this SOP?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

WeekendWarrior wrote: Oct 21st, '20, 11:11 How about those kids whose parents can't be found?
I know right? What shitty parents. :violin
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

WeekendWarrior wrote: Oct 21st, '20, 13:47So Dim Evans and Giuliani sign waivers BEFORE they've filmed anything? They give the people in charge carte blanche before they say anything or do anything? Is this SOP?
I don't think they have them sign waivers. Under Federal Law, you don't need someone's consent to record them - federal wiretapping law says only one party to the conversation needs to consent (i.e. Cohen's people). New York state law doesn't offer any additional protection. So technically I think what they are doing is not illegal.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Seethe

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

MOST..."protesters"....
Attachments
protesters.jpg
protesters.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 403 times
WeekendWarrior
Beginner On Rentals

Post by WeekendWarrior »

Hey, XJ, have you been surveilled?!? :shock:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/p ... lance.html
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

WeekendWarrior wrote: Oct 22nd, '20, 17:27 Hey, XJ, have you been surveilled?!? :shock:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/us/p ... lance.html
This is pretty nuts!

As for me, I doubt they would have waste their time outside my house waiting for the moment I mailed in my ballot. Then again this is a campaign that thinks the can win New York and regularly run ads in the DC market so what do I know.
easyrider16

Post by easyrider16 »

Not sure how relevant it is at this stage, but Trump acquitted himself much better this time around at the debate. He did make a lot of things up seemingly off the top of his head, but that's not something most people seem to care about these days. Both made decent points at times, and both said stupid things at times. Biden looked old and tired by the end while Trump looked frustrated and angry. In short, we have a dismal choice of candidates this year. It's like trying to choose between sleepy and angry dwarf.