obama's race war

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: obama's race war

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm not even going to respond to the BS conspiracy crap you all spew. If this same crap continues under Trump will you blame him? Doubt it.

RIP to the officers of Baton Rouge. Shame on anyone who thinks violence is the answer to any injustices in society be they real or perceived.
ignorance is bliss, you couldn't possibly hold the positions you do without it....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm not even going to respond to the BS conspiracy crap you all spew. If this same crap continues under Trump will you blame him? Doubt it.

RIP to the officers of Baton Rouge. Shame on anyone who thinks violence is the answer to any injustices in society be they real or perceived.
No Trump won't be blamed.

They will blame everything on the previous president like Obama has been doing for the past 7 years.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm not even going to respond to the BS conspiracy crap you all spew.
You just did asshole.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

ignorance is bliss.....
If this is true, then you must be the happiest man alive....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

steamboat1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:I'm not even going to respond to the BS conspiracy crap you all spew.
You just did asshole.
Did I address any of Captain Conspiracy Atomic's theories? No.

Learn how the English language works Steamboat.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-1 ... t-black-bi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
According to ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford, white people aren’t welcome at Black Lives Matter rallies and instead should just hand over “reparations” to black people so that they can purchase new cellphones and laptops.

In an article for ‘Wear Your Voice’, an “intersectional feminist media” outlet, Shackelford says that she finds the presence of white people at Black Lives Matter rallies “triggering,” and that black people are “frightened” by whites, adding that their roles should be confined to acting as human “buffers against the police”.

Why are you going to a protest when you’re the oppressor?” asks Shackelford, adding, “WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US. So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely f*** livid….I’m ready to fight.”

Decrying the fact that white people are promoting a message of love and unity in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Shackelford complains that, “White people are 400 years too f*** late for a round of applause for a damn tweet with a hashtag, or for showing up to a damn rally.”
She then pushes the demented dogma that white people living today owe blacks “reparations” for slavery (only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the height of slavery).

“Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours,” writes Shackelford.

Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma,” she adds.

Shackelford wants white people to give blacks money so that they can buy cellphones, laptops and land, asserting, “Be ready to write checks and give up your car keys.”

She then includes a link to her personal Paypal account at the end of the article asking people to send money to support her “emotional and intellectual labor.”

“Whiteness operates in a way that means that using your privilege “for good” often requires Black folks to still be a position to be “saved” or “in need.” We don’t need white saviorism. We don’t need white people to speak for us. We don’t even really need white people to show up to rallies. We need our reparations, we need intentional disruption that involves high risk and we need y’all to stop playing,” concludes Shackelford, while also straying into extremist rhetoric by asking whites, “Are you willing to kill for us?”
Shackelford describes herself as a “queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer,” because of course she does.

In some of her other articles, she chastises black men for dating white women, whines about the “backlash” she gets for being “fat and visible” and complains about the “body positivity” movement being too “white”.
yeah I don; think so...we all know who the true racists are...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-1 ... te-problem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The statistics in the chart below are representative of every Democrat controlled urban shithole city in America. Obama and his anti-gun activist minions are peddling a false narrative about guns because they understand most Americans are dumber than a sack of hammers and easily manipulated by propaganda. Obama uses every high profile shooting to blame guns, in order to deflect people from seeing the truth. And the truth is guns are not a problem in white America.

It’s only a problem in the urban ghettos with the toughest gun laws run by Democrat mayors and city councils. Chicago is a perfect example of Obama ignoring the real problem. Fifty years of welfare programs and treating black people like victims has created a dysfunctional system leading to hopelessness, crime, and perpetual poverty. Chicago is 32% white, but they commit only 3.5% of the murders. Over 96% of the murders are committed by non-whites. Essentially, it is young black men murdering other black men. White people are not in the equation and are not part of the problem. It’s a black problem framed as a gun problem by Obama and his lying apparatchiks.
There are approximately 8,000 gun related homicides annually in the U.S. The vast majority occur in the urban ghettos and are committed by blacks and hispanics against other blacks and hispanics. They use illegally acquired guns, so more gun laws will do nothing. Their lawless culture, requiring no personal responsibility by those who father children, creates the dysfunction and crime. The urban ghetto kill zones all have the same thing in common – run by liberal Democrats for decades, with poverty created by their welfare policies, dreadful public schools, and a black population who don’t work and take no personal responsibility for their lives or their children.

Here are the murders by city for a sampling of these shitholes:

Los Angeles – 587
Chicago – 508
NYC – 333
Detroit – 316
Phila – 248
Baltimore – 233
New Orleans – 150
Indianapolis – 129
Memphis – 124
St. Louis – 120
Newark -112
Milwaukee – 104
Washington DC – 103
There are dozens of other shitholes like Camden, Kansas City, Atlanta, Oakland, Pittsburgh, and Miami with extremely high murder rates, and in every case more than 90% are committed by non-whites. Why don’t you hear Obama giving speeches about black communities policing themselves and taking responsibility for the crime, drugs and murder in their neighborhoods? He has no problem with proclamations about white people clinging to their guns in middle America where there are virtually no murders.

The entire gun narrative peddled by liberals is false. The crime rate has been falling for 25 years. There were 24,703 murders in 1991 when the population was 253 million. Murders in 2014 totaled 14,249 with a population of 317 million. The willfully ignorant American public completely buys the falsehoods presented by Obama and believes murders and crime are skyrocketing.

Today, the national crime rate is about half of what it was at its height in 1991. Violent crime has fallen by 51 percent since 1991, and property crime by 43 percent. In 2013 the violent crime rate was the lowest since 1970. And this holds true for unreported crimes as well. According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, since 1993 the rate of violent crime has declined from 79.8 to 23.2 victimizations per 1,000 people.
So, with homicides at a 25 year low and completely confined to the urban ghettos where young black men kill other young black men, we need new gun laws to restrict what white people can own? It makes you wonder. Why has the government militarized local police forces across the country in white communities when crime and murder is virtually non-existent in those communities? Why is Obama and his liberal nazi hordes trying to ban any gun capable of providing defense against a tyrannical government? Why has this become a war on whites when it is solely a black problem? It’s almost as if the government is treating working class whites with guns as the enemy. I wonder.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

yeah this should get better any time now, just a little misunderstanding....
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Anyone see Sherriff Clarke destroy CNN's Don Lemon over the BLM charade last nite?

:like
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

one thing no one is mentioning ( and I guess for most of us this goes w/o saying anyway) but references to "the black community" are ridiculous...first, blacks are not a monolithic "community" any more than whites are...second the issue isn't even with "black people" it;s with a criminal element within specific geographic areas that are largely economically depressed and just so happen to be heavily populated by blacks, though certainly not exclusively...no black people I know are in any way associated with any kind of gangbanger urban ghetto thug criminal lifestyle...how many black people as a % do you think actually support any of this cop killing BS? not many would be my guess...the first step to combating this issue is to stop referring to urban sh!itholes as "the black community"...I dunno what you call it but referring to it by the race of some it's habitants isn't doing anything positive in any way...remove race from the issue as race isn't a factor in the cause of the problem...start there...
mach es sehr schnell

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

BLM is being fueled and funded by the Muslim Brotherhood !
http://youtu.be/R_wOOOa_7Ak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I posted this in another thread because I want everyone to see it !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:BLM is being fueled and funded by the Muslim Brotherhood !
http://youtu.be/R_wOOOa_7Ak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I posted this in another thread because I want everyone to see it !
As well as Google.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama said the police will be safer if they admit their failures. So he's painting all police as being responsible for the actions of 1/10,000,000 :?: Isn't this the kind of thinking that is responsible for racism :?: If I was a cop I'd be pretty damn upset. He's giving more credence to the violence. I think we're in a race/police war.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Anyone see Sherriff Clarke destroy CNN's Don Lemon over the BLM charade last nite?

:like
mach es sehr schnell