Tuesday report:)

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Tuesday report:)

Post by MrsG »

. . . well, the sun came out here . . . and, since I had not skied for three days, I knew I needed to get out and get some fresh air and exercise . . . as soon I hit the access road, you could see the K cloud over the peak, but SS still looked visible . . . so, I went for it!!!

Did everything that was open . . . SS, S/B, S/S - Skyhawk was closed even though on site it listed it opened. Everything is ungroomed and soft and still very, very skiable . . . no walking!! . . . there are some very creative skiing areas, but it made for some fun and interesting spring skiing . . . rocks showing in the usual places, but definitely "skiaroundable" (made up word)!! The mountain was very lonely and the K cloud was slowly moving in, so I called it a day . . . really glad I went out . . . and will try to go out as long as it's skiable!!

Sorry, no Bay 1 to report - I'll ski alone, but Bay 1-ing alone - nah!!
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

I like that word..... "skiaroundable." Cute Mrs. G. :wink:
And glad folks are still able to enjoy what's left.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Mrs. G, you big tease, I wasn't planning on coming up thi weekend!
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Thursdays my birthday, maybe I should come up and ski. Any B1BBQ's scheduled?
buzzkill
Powderhound

Post by buzzkill »

sounds like you had a good time pickin' around the bones, I like that in spring, too bad I'm so far away.

Hey, B1'ing alone ain't so bad, you never know when somebody's going to
drive off into a ditch or something!

Thx for the rep.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Thanks for the report MrsG and I am glad that you got out to ski the soft snow. Wish I could have been there with you to enjoy it.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: Tuesday report:)

Post by Atomic1 »

MrsG wrote:. . . well, the sun came out here . . . and, since I had not skied for three days, I knew I needed to get out and get some fresh air and exercise . . . as soon I hit the access road, you could see the K cloud over the peak, but SS still looked visible . . . so, I went for it!!!

Did everything that was open . . . SS, S/B, S/S - Skyhawk was closed even though on site it listed it opened. Everything is ungroomed and soft and still very, very skiable . . . no walking!! . . . there are some very creative skiing areas, but it made for some fun and interesting spring skiing . . . rocks showing in the usual places, but definitely "skiaroundable" (made up word)!! The mountain was very lonely and the K cloud was slowly moving in, so I called it a day . . . really glad I went out . . . and will try to go out as long as it's skiable!!

Sorry, no Bay 1 to report - I'll ski alone, but Bay 1-ing alone - nah!!
If you want to adopt me I can join you for skiing AND the Bay-1! :twisted:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

thanks MrsG, sounds like good skiing even if it is May type in April.

Bay 1 is OK on our own. Just have to have an extra chair and a few extra brews. Someone is sure to come up and say HI and join you.

Hope it lasts for the weekend. I need some turns while I do my work. See you there.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Where is Happy Hour ?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

RustyK wrote:Image
Is this the MBA stuff or are they screwing with you mind with 6 Sigma? Charts, BS reports and lots of data that says nada. Then, after 3 months you come up with a plan that the Supervisor told you would work before the f'n charts. Doin Good there Rusty.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?