haditha

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
2knees wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:His point always leads to Impeaching GWB or some of the sort. My bad, thought for once I'd run with what he typed not what I knew he meant :wink:

IMHO, the whole world has been built by war. I don't see peace in anyones future.
Thanks for the insight. It really wasn’t necessary however. I was just trying to give you a bit of insight into what my general feeling is on these subjects since you erroneously assumed it was impeachment.
I understand that. So if Marines murder innocent people and you think the leaders who put them there should be held accountable. What and who should be punished and how?
Simply because the political leadership created an environment where things like this can happen.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Should heads roll? Hell yes. No reason to kill two year olds regardless of who you thought was guilty. Payback is one thing, but that goes way beyond that. However the enemy sure as hell didn't beam in like Mr Spock - they walked in and those townies let them.

Not saying that it's right, but I don't know what they were expecting when the civs saw a bunch of muslim mofo's planting an IED - and rather than telling the Marines about it they let them drive over it.

It is a sh*t situation in a sh*t war, but you have to choose your sides and they chose wrong. Maybe they would have been shot by by the insurgs had they warned the Marines. Who knows.

It's done now, no use getting your panties in a wad about it. Some loose cannons are going to stand tall on the mast, and some sympaticos are dead.

Carry on.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
IMHO, the whole world has been built by war. I don't see peace in anyones future.
Your future sucks ass...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...
From your perspective, it certainly does.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...
based on this sequence of posts, i have made the deduction that you find never ending war an acceptable and palatable future. nice.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

2knees wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...
based on this sequence of posts, i have made the deduction that you find never ending war an acceptable and palatable future. nice.
Nope, you couldn't be anymore wrong ... no use denying the inevitable.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...

If your future consists of nothing but war then the future sucks...

My future consists of peace.. And all nations and religions getting along.. A cleaned up environment... and happiness....
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...

My future consists of peace.. And all nations and religions getting along.. A cleaned up environment... and happiness....
Saying my future sucks because wars will happen and saying my future sucks because I want war is two different things. I want what you want, but it's not practical, the inevitable, is war.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Your future sucks ass...

Saying my future sucks because wars will happen and saying my future sucks because I want war is two different things. I want what you want, but it's not practical, the inevitable, is war.
I'm still holding out for peace...
And I think it's going to happen someday..
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: Your future sucks ass...

As am I, but if it doesn't work out, my life won't suck.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

2knees wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: His point always leads to Impeaching GWB or some of the sort. My bad, thought for once I'd run with what he typed not what I knew he meant :wink:
wtf are you talking about? i dont ever recall a post where i have screamed for impeachment. actually, i would rather not see that happen. Bush is a far more palatable option than cheney. I want peace. that is all i want.
Cheney?? You're not kidding...! Freakin' Cheney is one of those who pushed Bush into this...Cheney and Rumsfeld. I really would like to have a word with those two! I'm no Cindy Sheehan, but I'd love to give them my perspective on the situation.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

MarieM wrote:
2knees wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: His point always leads to Impeaching GWB or some of the sort. My bad, thought for once I'd run with what he typed not what I knew he meant :wink:
wtf are you talking about? i dont ever recall a post where i have screamed for impeachment. actually, i would rather not see that happen. Bush is a far more palatable option than cheney. I want peace. that is all i want.
Cheney?? You're not kidding...! Freakin' Cheney is one of those who pushed Bush into this...Cheney and Rumsfeld. I really would like to have a word with those two! I'm no Cindy Sheehan, but I'd love to give them my perspective on the situation.
Want to borrow my ballpeen ??
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

MarieM wrote:
2knees wrote:
Go for it Marie!

just don't tell Ann Coulter... She'll accuse you of being unAmerican...
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: From your perspective, it certainly does.

As am I, but if it doesn't work out, my life won't suck.
dude... We are at war and it sucks... maybe not for you but it sucks for our country... on so many levels...

I really hope your life doesnt suck... But living with blinders on while people die every damn day sucks in my opinion...
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
MarieM wrote:
2knees wrote:
Want to borrow my ballpeen ??
The ballpeen is a good idea...but I bet if you asked my husband, he'd tell you the harangue would probably be more painful!