This doesn't look good...

Post by SkiDork »

Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

You trying to say it was some sort of sport?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

oops - wrong forum. moved.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

:( on a lot of levels...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC Freeride wrote::( on a lot of levels...
Def....hopefully it's false, but it doesn't look good
GladeMasterB
Blue Chatterbox

Post by GladeMasterB »

I trust that everyone is just as saddened and disappointed at the news of the Marines who were just mutilated, tortured, beheaded and killed. Difference is we will punish those who do this kind of stuff. Seems like there is a lot more outrage on this board about the few incidents where our folks act badly but a lot less mentioned about the f*** barbaric action of this enemy. Just my opinion.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

As stated, it is typical for the US Military to charge and attempt to convict soldiers of crimes. I haven't heard anyone screaming about the mutilation of our 2 sholdiers in Iraq, Have you?

I can see the next bad report on our troops. Someone is going to give up some of those that were in on that ambush and killing and our troops will be nearly as nice to them as they were to us. Of course, the news will not know about it due to their one sided coverage of how things go in war lately. AND, I would not blame one soldier for toturing one of these slimballs prior to execution.

BTW, the Geneva Convention is in regard to SOLDIERS in times of war and conflict. It also provides that persons taking up arms against the army in civilian clothing may be considered SPIES and executed accordingly. So, that is one way we can get rid of GITMO, Kill em all as SPIES and resolve the problem of RIGHTS.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Yes - what happened to those to soldiers is horrible.. On a lot of levels.. I feel terrible about it.. So many bad stories coming out aobut the incedent and how it was handled - it's getting tough to filter...

I tend to not talk about that kind of thing unless brought up -It's horrible... I also tend to not talk about our soldiers indescretions unless brought up either...

And the reason is.. I felt a lot of fear when my brother was over there - he traveled all over Iraq..
I feared that his face would be in the video.... And it terrified me...

That was the fear that drove me to HATE Shortski when he instisted on posting that horrible video last year... He told me to remember... Well - laying awake at night after having a nighmares about someone in your family getting beheaded... Thats pretty much remembering...
I still hate him intensely for that... Not even trying to understand what people with family in Iraq have to go through emotionally - concentrating more about Karl Roves - I mean his own point of pursuing his "neo-con" dreams of world domination by the Bush and Rove...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Dr. NO wrote:As stated, it is typical for the US Military to charge and attempt to convict soldiers of crimes. I haven't heard anyone screaming about the mutilation of our 2 sholdiers in Iraq, Have you?

I can see the next bad report on our troops. Someone is going to give up some of those that were in on that ambush and killing and our troops will be nearly as nice to them as they were to us. Of course, the news will not know about it due to their one sided coverage of how things go in war lately. AND, I would not blame one soldier for toturing one of these slimballs prior to execution.

BTW, the Geneva Convention is in regard to SOLDIERS in times of war and conflict. It also provides that persons taking up arms against the army in civilian clothing may be considered SPIES and executed accordingly. So, that is one way we can get rid of GITMO, Kill em all as SPIES and resolve the problem of RIGHTS.
You really are starting to sound like the douchebags we're fighting..
You should just go over there as a mercenary and kill them.. that would show them how to be a compsionate conservative.....
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Dr. NO wrote:As stated, it is typical for the US Military to charge and attempt to convict soldiers of crimes. I haven't heard anyone screaming about the mutilation of our 2 sholdiers in Iraq, Have you?

The murder of those two soldiers has been consistently in the news and all over conservative talk radio ( which these days is just about ALL of talk radio). You can't realistically say that it hasn't gotten airplay.

I fail to see how anyone can equate the two. I don't know what the Geneva convention has to say about it but the simple fact is that our guys were killed by an enemy. We executed some apparently innocent slob who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone we're supposed to be protecting. The two aren't remotely comparable.

I hope we nail the bastards that murdered our people.

If they're found guilty I hope we nail our soldiers hides to the wall.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

BigKahuna13 wrote:

The murder of those two soldiers has been consistently in the news and all over conservative talk radio ( which these days is just about ALL of talk radio). You can't realistically say that it hasn't gotten airplay.

I fail to see how anyone can equate the two. I don't know what the Geneva convention has to say about it but the simple fact is that our guys were killed by an enemy. We executed some apparently innocent slob who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone we're supposed to be protecting. The two aren't remotely comparable.

I hope we nail the bastards that murdered our people.

If they're found guilty I hope we nail our soldiers hides to the wall.
Only relation to them at all is the fact that our military and government will investigate and prosecute as necessary vs. some in Iraq will dance in the streets as they did when they burned that car and dragged the body around before hanging it.

And I fully agree. They should find and HANG those responsible for the torture and mutilation of our soldiers, and, IF our soldiers are guilty of more than mistaken identity they should find life very uncomfortable in Ft. Levinworth, KA.

Shut up and Ski!

DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

..As-Salamu Alaykum..
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC Freeride wrote:..As-Salamu Alaykum..
From your lips to gods ears?

Shut up and Ski!

DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

shalom aleichem
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC Freeride wrote:shalom aleichem
And I ain't even Jewish ! Go figure.

Shut up and Ski!