Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SkiDork wrote:Where's the Beef?

Even better dork...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0& ... the%20beef
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

I have one friend who is convinced that there is a WMD in Iraq. He believes that our government is 100% sure it's there somewherep because it's a NUKE that WE GAVE THEM. Of course, this is from the biggest bullshiatter I've ever known.

//got nothing else to contribute. Happy 4th!
Last edited by ski_adk on Jun 30th, '06, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I was being realistic. I think no matter who is elected, that's the direction we're headed.
Disagree....
Where do you think we're headed? Just curious, I honestly have no idea, but looking at the picture today, it looks that way.
The way I think we're headed doesn't involve guns and bombs... It involves all the stuff that i get regularly blasted about in this forum...

Understanding - tolerance - relationsship building - and an energy policy that doesn't include countries that are out of control...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I was being realistic. I think no matter who is elected, that's the direction we're headed.
Disagree....
Where do you think we're headed? Just curious, I honestly have no idea, but looking at the picture today, it looks that way.
The way I think we're headed doesn't involve guns and bombs... It involves all the stuff that i get regularly blasted about in this forum...

Understanding - tolerance - relationsship building - and an energy policy that doesn't include countries that are out of control...
I understand that's your view, but do you realistically think we're moving in that direction?

As always, I hope you're right in respect to the future.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
Disagree....

I understand that's your view, but do you realistically think we're moving in that direction?

As always, I hope you're right in respect to the future.
I don't think were moving that way now... But there's absolutely no reason for me to think we can't...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote: I don't think were moving that way now... But there's absolutely no reason for me to think we can't...
I agree. There are a lot of guns on the world causing havic, especially in places like Africa. The problem is, how can we get the weapons out of the Worldwide circulation.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote: I don't think were moving that way now... But there's absolutely no reason for me to think we can't...
I agree. There are a lot of guns on the world causing havic, especially in places like Africa. The problem is, how can we get the weapons out of the Worldwide circulation.
I'm just a software engineer/DBA....

I don't even know how we can keep illegal handguns out of circulation here in the US....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

I don't even know how we can keep illegal handguns out of circulation here in the US....
Stop making them would be a start. We'd also have to change the second amendment for the right to bear arms.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Stop making them would be a start. We'd also have to change the second amendment for the right to bear arms.
Can't change the Constitution... People should be allowed to have guns..
Lots of illegal handguns/automatics come from outside the country..

Maybe we just need to control our borders better..
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Can't change the Constitution... People should be allowed to have guns..
Lots of illegal handguns/automatics come from outside the country..

Maybe we just need to control our borders better..
That would word. I mean if we can't change the constitution, that means US citizens have a right to bear arms. With that in mind, I think it would be difficult to have a Worldwide consortion of dearming, if we as a nation won't lead the pack. That's why I think it's extremely hard if not impossible to create the World we want.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

you guys need to take a look at the stats in places like the UK and Austrailia where guns are all but completely forbidden. Gun deaths continue to climb due to ILLEGAL GUNS. Police started carrying guns for their own protection, something they did not have to do when the citizens had LEGAL guns. Violent crimes are increasing, along with murder using knives and blunt instruments (probably cricket bats) which includes home intrussions. Of couse, if you stop an intruder and injure them in anyway, especially with some weapon, you are the criminal and are locked up.

So, where are we with this gun ban stuff? I know DMC likes to shoot on occation and it is his right to do so in the US.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

its two separate things here. gun violence is one thing. you can ban all privately owned guns in the entire world and that wont stop nations from going to war. Policy change and societal change/tolerance/understanding is the only way to stop that. And before anyone shits all over me, i am referring to all nations, not just ours.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

Dr. NO wrote:So, where are we with this gun ban stuff? I know DMC likes to shoot on occation and it is his right to do so in the US.
I was shooting last weekend... Trying to pick off logs with my 22 as they flew downstream..
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

What suprises me (and incidentally has me smelling a rat) - is that they have found so little WMD apparatus over there.

Iraq had a huge armed force. In such an organization, inventory becomes a nightmare... things get lost. The fact that they were able to identify, locate, and eradicate ALL of their chemical weapons stockpile seems quite impossible to me. Our military looses track of such things all the time. Eventually it turns up... but sometimes years later.

After having most of their records destroyed or seized after the Gulf War, it seems quite impossible that Iraq would have been able to eliminate their entire inventory. So where did the missed weapons go? Some we found, but the rest?
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)