Sheehan: War is 'wrong and immoral'

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

2knees wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:[
He gave te order to invade Iraq.. Thousands of innocent civilians have been killed in the Xfire...

Seems pretty simple to me... Don't know why you can't grasp the fact that we've accidently killed civilians.....
come on DMC. Its called collateral damage. Not killing civilians. get with the program please.
the deaths of innocent civilans(collateral damage) has been my big gripe since this thing began.. Not only does it kill people - but it pisses people off and turns them away from what W is trying to do... And possibly causes more of our guys to be killed...

It just makes me sick...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

DMC Freeride wrote:
2knees wrote:
He gave te order to invade Iraq.. Thousands of innocent civilians have been killed in the Xfire...

Seems pretty simple to me... Don't know why you can't grasp the fact that we've accidently killed civilians.....
come on DMC. Its called collateral damage. Not killing civilians. get with the program please.
the deaths of innocent civilans(collateral damage) has been my big gripe since this thing began.. Not only does it kill people - but it pisses people off and turns them away from what W is trying to do... And possibly causes more of our guys to be killed...

It just makes me sick...
just being sarcastic. I'm 100% in agreement with you.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

shortski wrote:Well unless Mr Chavez is planning on taking over the United States which is the only way Ms Sheehan could live under him without leaving the United States, and I'd be happy to see her do just that, would be for her to move to Venezuela, unless or course you see a different way. If I'm missing something could you please point it out, thanking you in advance for your enlightenment.
Wow.... Why would you be happy to see her leave?? just because she dissagrees with you and practices her right for free speech??!?!?

So anyone that doesnt agree with you should leave the country???

that would include the millions who think that people that drive corvettes waste gas and contribute to our need for foriegn oil??

Guess they should go too... So you can crreate you "master plan"...

pathetic... And you call yourself an American... You sound like a guy like Chaves who tries to keep disent down... Why don't you move there....???

I hear gas is cheap... So cheap he even sent some up here to help us out last winter...
<b>Shortski - Nazi douchebag..... Moderator and asswipe - if I you can't ignore an asshole like Shortski - who happens to be a moderator then this board is total sh*t...</b>
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

2knees wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
2knees wrote:

It just makes me sick...
just being sarcastic. I'm 100% in agreement with you.
I know... :)
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

Yeah, but come on DMC...those people will actually be happy once an American-friendly regime is placed in charge there. Those angry victims you talk about will be thanking us for knocking down their houses, poisoning their water supplies with depleted uranium and killing their relatives because hell, everyone knows that once they have a "democracy" all will be fine and well there.

The simple fact of the matter is that if the United States and the "Coalition of the Willing" did not invade Iraq, then the current state of affairs there wouldn't be happening. But no, we are Team American, here to save the mother farking day.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC Freeride wrote:Blah Blah Blah

Blah blah blah

What part of ;
shortski wrote:I agree she can say whatever she wants, but it would also be nice if she along with the Baldwin and Sheens and all the others that get the press coverage to disseminate their views would also exercise their other freedom of unimpeded free travel and actually move to the places they think are so much better.
And
shortski wrote:Please just once let them do what they say
and
shortski wrote:she said she would rather live under Chavez, I'm saying put your money where your mouth is
Don't you understand?

I'm trying to use the simplest words I can not to confuse, I'll try to do better. Personally I don't give a rat's pa-tut is she stays or if she goes, but I'd have a little more respect for her opinions and statements if she actually did what she said she would,. I put a lot more value on peoples actions than their words, hence the saying "Actions speak louder than words".
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

shortski wrote:

Blah blah blah

What part of ;
shortski wrote:I agree she can say whatever she wants, but it would also be nice if she along with the Baldwin and Sheens and all the others that get the press coverage to disseminate their views would also exercise their other freedom of unimpeded free travel and actually move to the places they think are so much better.
And
shortski wrote:Please just once let them do what they say
and
shortski wrote:she said she would rather live under Chavez, I'm saying put your money where your mouth is
Don't you understand?

I'm trying to use the simplest words I can not to confuse, I'll try to do better. Personally I don't give a rat's pa-tut is she stays or if she goes, but I'd have a little more respect for her opinions and statements if she actually did what she said she would,. I put a lot more value on peoples actions than their words, hence the saying "Actions speak louder than words".
It's her opinion... Can't you get tht throught your head?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC Freeride wrote:
shortski wrote:

Blah blah blah

What I can't have an opinion???????????????

What part of:
shortski wrote:IMHO, and that's not what she said, she said she would rather live under Chavez
I'm sorry I really can't make it any simpler, maybe if I had a better education I could communicate better, again I apologize for confusing you.

Let me restate in one sentence my opinion of Ms Sheehan:

She is entitled to her opinion, I for one do not agree, but if her wish is to live under Mr. Chavez so be it, she has the freedom to make her wish a reality.
"
DMC Freeride wrote:Can't you get that through your head?
"

BTW I corrected your post in my post, leaving your original mistakes intact, because I didn't want you going all postal on me for editing your post like you have in the past, no need to thank me I understand. It's that not tht and through not throught.
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

shortski wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:
shortski wrote:

Blah blah blah

What I can't have an opinion???????????????

What part of:
shortski wrote:IMHO, and that's not what she said, she said she would rather live under Chavez
I'm sorry I really can't make it any simpler, maybe if I had a better education I could communicate better, again I apologize for confusing you.

Let me restate in one sentence my opinion of Ms Sheehan:

She is entitled to her opinion, I for one do not agree, but if her wish is to live under Mr. Chavez so be it, she has the freedom to make her wish a reality.
"
DMC Freeride wrote:Can't you get that through your head?
"

BTW I corrected your post in my post, leaving your original mistakes intact, because I didn't want you going all postal on me for editing your post like you have in the past, no need to thank me I understand. It's that not tht and through not throught.

f*** you - patronizing Nazi....

Back to the ignore for you...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:"Well, you know he says a terrorist is somebody who kills innocent men, women, and children. And there has been over 100,000 innocent men, women and children killed in Iraq on his orders."
Interesting. Does anyone know the orders that were given to our troops to kill men, women, and children?

How many of these 100,000 were killed by Terrorists? I'm willing to bet that 95%+ of that 100,000 is by the enemy. Somehow that ends up being GWB's orders?

According to this site, the max is clost to 45K
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

This site says 100,000 Iraqi's have been killed, but doesn't make the distinction between Iraqi's killed by Coalition Forces and/or Terrorists. It does; however, estimate that around 10,000 were killed during 'shock and awe' alone.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/ ... 41028.html

This is not acceptable either way, but this represents quite a different view than Sheehan tells.

Here you can find a document where the names and reasons these civilians died. (up-to-date as of 2/06)

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.php

If you review the list, you'll see the overwhelming causes are gunfire and bombs. Neither of which indicate if it was caused by Coalition Troops or Terrorists.

So GWB orded the deaths of 100,000 innocent people, no, not quite Ms. Sheehan.

Retrospectively, we've done much better in this war with civilian casualties than we have in the past, but we still have a long way to go.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:So GWB orded the deaths of 100,000 innocent people, no, not quite Ms. Sheehan.
W ordered this war that has killed thousands of innocent Iraqis...

Spin it however you want - who killed who doesn't matter.. Fact is they are dead because we invaded and messed everything up...
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

shortski wrote:BTW I corrected your post in my post, leaving your original mistakes intact, because I didn't want you going all postal on me for editing your post like you have in the past, no need to thank me I understand. It's that not tht and through not throught.
By the way asshole...
the reason I took that video of that guy getting his cut off in Iraq out of your post last year is because - at the time - my brother was over there and was doing a LOT of traveling around the country... And I was worried about him...
I was having nightmares - including him getting his head cut off...

You say you support the troops?? How about their families... Can't you find it in your bitter cold heart the ability to support the families and what tey go through? Or is you Nazi opionion more important...???

You talk out of both sides of your mouth...
Last edited by DMC Freeride on Jul 6th, '06, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC Freeride wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:So GWB orded the deaths of 100,000 innocent people, no, not quite Ms. Sheehan.

Spin it however you want - who killed who doesn't matter.. Fact is they are dead because we invaded and messed everything up...
Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but you said I can spin it how I want ...

If we weren't in Iraq the last 3-4 years ... many more than 100,000 innocent people may have died.

Saddam is alleged to have killed over 300,000 innocent Iraqi's.
DMC Freeride
Tree Psycho

Post by DMC Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC Freeride wrote:

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but you said I can spin it how I want ...

If we weren't in Iraq the last 3-4 years ... many more than 100,000 innocent people may have died.

Saddam is alleged to have killed over 300,000 innocent Iraqi's.
Alledged? Your coming at me with alledged??
After you chastized people for Marines alledgedly raping and killing???

Practice what you preach brother...
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC Freeride wrote:
shortski wrote:BTW I corrected your post in my post, leaving your original mistakes intact, because I didn't want you going all postal on me for editing your post like you have in the past, no need to thank me I understand. It's that not tht and through not throught.
By the asshole...
the reason I took that video of that guy getting his cut off in Iraq out of your post last year is because - at the time - my brother was over there and was doing a LOT of traveling around the country... And I was worried about him...
I was having nightmares - including him getting his head cut off...

You say you support the troops?? How about their families... Can't you find it in your bitter cold heart the ability to support the families and what tey go through? Or is you Nazi opionion more important...???

You talk out of both sides of your mouth...
Somehow I know the following is going to be misinterpreted but here goes anyway,

I am truly sorry for your discomfort and the discomfort of anyone else that was caused by the terrorist actions, my action of posting the video was to make the point of the type of people that takes that kind of action against innocents, only in the light of truth can you see reality and reality is sometimes very disturbing , it's called living.

I know this is probably useless but could you refrain from the name calling, it really is of no use and you're smart enough to make your point with out resorting to it, thanking you in advance, your pal, Shortski.
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage