Israeli forces enter Lebanon...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Cityskier wrote: What I meant is you crazy people rise up with righteous indignation when the less fortunate take advantage of the system yet far greater abuse goes on each and every day perpetrated by the most furtunate. Where's the outrage? Is it a racial thing? A socio-economic thing?

Just wondering what makes the difference.

You were woeful in your interpretation of my post. I'll try to use smaller words and type more slowly.
What makes us 'crazy people'? Is it because we have a different opinion, is it because you see us 'crazy people' as below you, are you something better than others on this bored? Why 'crazy people'?

Where's the outrage? We're talking about the VISA cards that were handed out for Katrina ... not the Iraq war, not Haliburton, not any defense contractors, stay on topic. Perhaps a degree of outrage would be expressed by myself and/or Dr. NO if that's what we were discussing, which we were not.

Try to have a discussion/debate without bringing up Iraq, 'Neo-Con', 'Haliburton', etc. We're simply saying the idea to handout VISA cards was foolish and somehow you've managed to beat the same drum and try to get back talking about iraq :roll:
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Cityskier wrote: What I meant is you crazy people rise up with righteous indignation when the less fortunate take advantage of the system yet far greater abuse goes on each and every day perpetrated by the most furtunate. Where's the outrage? Is it a racial thing? A socio-economic thing?

You were woeful in your interpretation of my post. I'll try to use smaller words and type more slowly.
What makes us 'crazy people'? Is it because we have a different opinion, is it because you see us 'crazy people' as below you, are you something better than others on this bored? Why 'crazy people'?

Where's the outrage? We're talking about the VISA cards that were handed out for Katrina ... not the Iraq war, not Haliburton, not any defense contractors, stay on topic. Perhaps a degree of outrage would be expressed by myself and/or Dr. NO if that's what we were discussing, which we were not.

Try to have a discussion/debate without bringing up Iraq, 'Neo-Con', 'Haliburton', etc. We're simply saying the idea to handout VISA cards was foolish and somehow you've managed to beat the same drum and try to get back talking about iraq :roll:
It's a discussion board, dude. Comparing and contrasting issues is often used to gain perspective. Life doesn't fit into nice little compartments like you want it to. If staying on topic is required why are you discussing Katrina in a thread about Israel and Lebanon.

I've never interacted with anyone so one dimensional. It's fascinating.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

It's a discussion board, dude. Comparing and contrasting issues is often used to gain perspective. Life doesn't fit into nice little compartments like you want it to. If staying on topic is required why are you discussing Katrina in a thread about Israel and Lebanon.

It was a joke ... 2knees asked what I meant. I explained myself, that's it.

If you recall, you're the one who started lashing out calling people names like a child and bringing up no-bid contracts in Iraq ... it's like a broken record, no matter what someone says ... Iraq is part of your response.

This isn't the first time you've dodged simple questions for whatever reason. How many times did bubba have to ask you that one question to get you to answer it?

Hey bubba, how do I get him to answer the simple question above?

Lets try this again...

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:...How many times did bubba have to ask you that one question to get you to answer it? Hey bubba, how do I get him to answer the simple question above?
Don't bring me into this insanity.....however, now that you did.......

When discussing outrage over waste, fraud and abuse in the immediate days post Katrina, please keep in mind that the government handed out how many billions and has identified how many millions of waste? I bet it's not a huge percentage. Compared to Pentagon waste, pork barrel spending, Congressional junkets to God knows where, etc. I'd call that chump change. Doesn't justify it, just adding perspective.

There's lots worse to be outraged about than the documented credit card abuse after Katrina. I'm outraged about a brain dead Congress, an incompetent Defense Sec'y, Vermont Act 60 and Act 68, and 2knees total overreaction to your comment, right on cue, just for starters. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

It was a joke ... 2knees asked what I meant. I explained myself, that's it.

If you recall, you're the one who started lashing out calling people names like a child and bringing up no-bid contracts in Iraq ... it's like a broken record, no matter what someone says ... Iraq is part of your response.

This isn't the first time you've dodged simple questions for whatever reason. How many times did bubba have to ask you that one question to get you to answer it?

Hey bubba, how do I get him to answer the simple question above?

Lets try this again...

In your particular case the word crazy was substituted for ignorant, uninformed, unable to comprehend the position of others, and just plain scary, IMHO.

I thought it was obvious.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Cityskier wrote:In your particular case the word crazy was substituted for ignorant, uninformed, unable to comprehend the position of others, and just plain scary, IMHO.

I thought it was obvious.
Thank you. Although in this particular case it was unwarranted IMHO.

Bubba ... yes, there is plenty crap to be outraged about, but once again, I was making merely a joke, that almost everyone seemed to get. :lol:
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Don't you understand yet that you're the joke every time this happens? If it wasn't so easy I'd probably stop doing it.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Cityskier wrote:Don't you understand yet that you're the joke every time this happens? If it wasn't so easy I'd probably stop doing it.
I guess it depends which way you see things ...
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Cityskier wrote:Don't you understand yet that you're the joke every time this happens? If it wasn't so easy I'd probably stop doing it.
Not really. You see, it's sorta like the little battle Junior and I had going on in the sports forum. The main difference is that we discussed what we were goinng to do and it worked brilliantly. Atomic got so frenzied he practically posted his resume.

Here it's a little more one-sided. You miss the point constantly, I call you a douche bag, your little head spins and you parrot Shortski calling me immature. (We're you a cheater in school?) You look for support from Bubba, don't get it, put your tail between your legs, and tell everyone it was a joke.

Don't worry, I'm done. I'm sure the whole routine is tiresome for everyone. You can now post stupidity at will with no fear of a direct response from me.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Not really. You see, it's sorta like the little battle Junior and I had going on in the sports forum. The main difference is that we discussed what we were goinng to do and it worked brilliantly. Atomic got so frenzied he practically posted his resume.

Here it's a little more one-sided. You miss the point constantly, I call you a douche bag, your little head spins and you parrot Shortski calling me immature. (We're you a cheater in school?) You look for support from Bubba, don't get it, put your tail between your legs, and tell everyone it was a joke.

Don't worry, I'm done. I'm sure the whole routine is tiresome for everyone. You can now post stupidity at will with no fear of a direct response from me.
Perhaps I do miss the point at times ... or maybe I see a different point than the one you're trying to make.

I don't parrot SS, I personally think it's childish to start calling people names for no reason. There are times that you remind me of this belligerent chic at the bar I once discussed politics with. She was nice as can be, but as soon as my opinion on one subject was opposite hers, she dove into her little brain and started calling me a texas redneck and a racist. You do a similar thing and it serves no purpose.

I didn't look for Bubba's support ... again a joke. If I really need to follow DMC's protocol of adding smiley's for jokes so you can see them I will.

I don't put my tail between my legs for anything, no subject, no person, nothing. I admit when I'm wrong and I tell others when they're right, end of story.

Stupidity is all a matter of perspective.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Bubba wrote: 2knees total overreaction to your comment, right on cue, just for starters. :lol:
right on cue? I dont have enough time in my life to respond to him "right on cue". I pick my spots and overreact accordingly.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

2knees wrote:
Bubba wrote: 2knees total overreaction to your comment, right on cue, just for starters. :lol:
right on cue? I dont have enough time in my life to respond to him "right on cue". I pick my spots and overreact accordingly.
LOL....Duly noted....
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Dr. NO wrote:[And always so nice to see how tolerant you and others are of someone elses views and opinions.
Funny, I didnt realize you were the spokesperson for tolerance in here.
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

IDF Northern Command forces have captured major Hezbollah strongholds Maroun Al-Ras and Bint Jabayl. Maroun Al-Ras had an extensive Hezbollah bunker complex. Israel needed the U.S. to resupply them with Bunker Busters because they dropped all they had on Maroun Al-Ras. The other city taken, Bint Jabayl was referred to as the "Terror Capital".

The Hezbollah don't run, but they are no match for the Israeli Magna. They will all be gone soon except for their leaders who run under the floorboards like the cockroaches they are.

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Hezbollah isn't just hiding in caves and tunnels apparently
CNN's Robertson Now Admits: Hezbollah 'Had Control' of His Anti-Israel Piece

Better late than never? On CNN’s Reliable Sources on Sunday, CNN’s senior international correspondent Nic Robertson added all of the caveats and disclaimers that he should have included in his story last week that amounted to his giving an uncritical forum for the terrorist group Hezbollah to spout unverifiable anti-Israeli propaganda.