Stem Cell Research

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Quite frankly it reminds me of stories about how back in the day the church forbade the dissecting cadavers to further knowledge of anatomy.

I don't understand how anyone - regardless of political orientation or party affiliation - cannot see just how much of an idiot Bush is.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

yeti wrote:I don't understand how anyone - regardless of political orientation or party affiliation - cannot see just how much of an idiot Bush is.
Most politians are IMHO.

For the record, I don't agree with the veto.
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yeti wrote:I don't understand how anyone - regardless of political orientation or party affiliation - cannot see just how much of an idiot Bush is.
Most politians are IMHO.

In the past presedential election, I felt a lot of people voted against what was in their best interest.
Ron Paul 2012
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

St. Jerry wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Most politians are IMHO.

In the past presedential election, I felt a lot of people voted against what was in their best interest.
I disagree. In 2004, I voted for the lesser of the two morons. However, classifying someone as a moron is a matter of perspective
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Cityskier wrote: 10 out of 10 cats thing that I may be on to something.

http://us.share.geocities.com/beezskis/ ... r-hres.mov (takes a minute to load)

Some proponent for ethics.
Help me out, what's a "cats thing" and more importantly, why the hell would you want to be on it, you sick bastard :lol:

PBAB
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

shortski wrote:
Cityskier wrote: 10 out of 10 cats thing that I may be on to something.

http://us.share.geocities.com/beezskis/ ... r-hres.mov (takes a minute to load)

Some proponent for ethics.
Help me out, what's a "cats thing" and more importantly, why the hell would you want to be on it, you sick bastard :lol:

PBAB
Ooooh...you got me there.

Must proofread...must proofread... :lol:
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Most politians are IMHO.

I disagree. In 2004, I voted for the lesser of the two morons. However, classifying someone as a moron is a matter of perspective
No, even though there are few absolutes in the world there are some people who are absolute morons. Many seem to go into politics for some reason........
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BigKahuna13 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Most politians are IMHO.

No, even though there are few absolutes in the world there are some people who are absolute morons. Many seem to go into politics for some reason........
... so CS is suggesting I go into politics? :lol: