Killington House Manager Needed - Free ski share

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
killingtonskishare
Beginner On Rentals

Killington House Manager Needed - Free ski share

Post by killingtonskishare »

Hey all,

I am looking for one or two social, outgoing people to become house managers and help me run my ski share at Killington for the 2006-2007 ski season. I have been running a house at Killington for the last several years, and have a pretty good system down, but need some help managing the shares for the season as my job occupies a lot of my time in the month of December.

The main responsibilities as a house manager include: attending ski house happy hours to attract and recruit new members, answering questions from prospective and current members via email, scheduling weekends and room assignments for ski house members and guests, and similar things. This will only take a few hours of your time per week. In return, I will give you a half share in the house at no cost.

The web site for the ski house will be up shortly. The house is just off the main access road at Killington, and is being fully renovated this summer, including new carpet, paint, furniture, and finished basement with rec room and flat screen TV. It also includes: hot tub, Internet access, living room, Xbox, 6 bedrooms/4 bathrooms. I have always run my houses with a laid-back feel and tried to keep everything drama free and relaxed. This season is sure to be a good time!

If you're interested, please email manager@snowdaze.net and let me know why you'd want to be a house manager. Thanks.
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Drama free and ski house together is just unpossible. I'm in a pretty cohesive house and there's still drama from time to time. And to think, I've managed a house and paid full price for a share :? . This is a pretty good deal if you have a good set of people. It could be a nightmare though if you have a party/crazy/damage weary crowd. :shock:

Good luck and pray for snow!!!! A low snow year means a WHOLE lot more drinkin' and complainin' from the natives.....

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

sounds like williechu.com
willywhit
Green Skidder

mgr

Post by willywhit »

dave, did you find someone yet ?
~~~------Faster you fool--------~~~