This is what we're facing

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SkiDork
Site Admin

This is what we're facing

Post by SkiDork »

They're teaching kids to be suicide warriors (I know, that's already been known, it's also enough to make me yack)

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/ ... index.html

a quote:

After a short drive we switched cars, and I cowered, motionless in the strange, new back seat. Soon I realized that there were children next to me, and men in the front seat.

A cassette blared a recitation of the Koran and every few minutes the nervous men would mutter "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar," as we drove through the darkness.

Then one of them said in Arabic, "What are you? What are you?"

A tiny voice next to me replied, "I'm a Mujahid," a holy warrior.

It was a boy -- I'd learn that his name was Ismael, and he was 5 years old. Just a child, already indoctrinated.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

It is sick.

How will we ever fix a problem so big :?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It is sick.

IMHO the only way this is going to get fixed is for the majority of peace loving Muslims to fix it internally.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SkiDork wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It is sick.

IMHO the only way this is going to get fixed is for the majority of peace loving Muslims to fix it internally.
Yup, I think so ... and what a long, long, long road that is
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

I say we bomb them and their friends a bit more. Nothing brings people back from the extreme end of "I want to kill you" like a bunch of bombs do.

:D

// really, I don't care anymore just as long as they don't disrupt ski season.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

The human race has a long and dishonorable tradition of throwing kids at the enemy. 14-15 year olds and old men defended Berlin at the end of WWII.

As the Pacific war was ending the Japanese were training kids to perform kamikaze missions.

Don't think anyone was under any illusions that end result was going to change except for the fact that alot of kids were also going to get killed.

Those are just two recent examples. There are more. Many more.

The Muslims aren't acting that differently.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BigKahuna13 wrote:The human race has a long and dishonorable tradition of throwing kids at the enemy. 14-15 year olds and old men defended Berlin at the end of WWII.

As the Pacific war was ending the Japanese were training kids to perform kamikaze missions.

Don't think anyone was under any illusions that end result was going to change except for the fact that alot of kids were also going to get killed.

Well if that's the case and history holds true to the two examples you've provided ... history shows that the Muslims are about to be defeated.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

While I agree that it is sick, bear in mind that my young son just yesterday told me at different times that he was a: cricket, snake, squirrel, monster, and a fireman at varying times.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:The human race has a long and dishonorable tradition of throwing kids at the enemy. 14-15 year olds and old men defended Berlin at the end of WWII.

Well if that's the case and history holds true to the two examples you've provided ... history shows that the Muslims are about to be defeated.
I like the premise, but that extrapolation is a bit of a stretch, I think.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Cityskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

I like the premise, but that extrapolation is a bit of a stretch, I think.
Well ... seems like we have hope. Yeti made a good point
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

It's going to end badly. The only question is when.