Piece of ...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Piece of ...

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

sh*t? I think so.
Mayor Nagin wrote:'You guys in New York can't get a hole in the ground fixed'
This guy really has some balls. I'm surprised he was even re-elected. This fool will do anything to divert attention from his failures. What audacity he has ... criticizing NYC and Giuliani’s impeccable way of dealing with the crisis.

F this guy.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

F Giuliani too! IF not for one fateful day he wouldn't even be close to the realm of national politics. He certainly benefits from having his timeline begin in '01.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Cityskier wrote:F Giuliani too! IF not for one fateful day he wouldn't even be close to the realm of national politics. He certainly benefits from having his timeline begin in '01.
Unlike the whinning piece of crap on New Orleans, Giuliani acted and acted quickly. He did what was necessary to get the city moving again, and he contacted the necessary agencies IMEDIATELY to ensure he had the backing and funds he needed.

Nagin sat on his fat ass and layed blame on everyone but himself.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Dr. NO wrote:
Cityskier wrote:F Giuliani too! IF not for one fateful day he wouldn't even be close to the realm of national politics. He certainly benefits from having his timeline begin in '01.
Unlike the whinning piece of crap on New Orleans, Giuliani acted and acted quickly. He did what was necessary to get the city moving again, and he contacted the necessary agencies IMEDIATELY to ensure he had the backing and funds he needed.

As horrible as 9/11 was (I had a front row seat), it was nowhere near the widespread devastation seen in New Orleans. Too compare the two events is utterly ridiculous.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Cityskier wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

As horrible as 9/11 was (I had a front row seat), it was nowhere near the widespread devastation seen in New Orleans. Too compare the two events is utterly ridiculous.
maybe so, but if the homes and people across the river in Mississippi are going home and rebuilding, what is New Orleans' problem? I would say mismanagement.

Shut up and Ski!

ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Dr. NO wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

maybe so, but if the homes and people across the river in Mississippi are going home and rebuilding, what is New Orleans' problem? I would say mismanagement.
I'm not arguing that point or defending Nagin. He seems like a dumbass. I just get angry when people compare 9/11 and Giuliani to Katrina and Nagin because the events are so vastly different.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

ski_adk wrote:A picture is worth a thousand words.

Wow! There are the buses Nagin could have used to help the citizens of 'NO' evacuate!

Like CS said, 'WTC' and 'NO' are not comparable. Why Nagin feels to bring it up ... probably just to divert attention and cover his ass so 'NO' stays 'chocolate'.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
ski_adk wrote:A picture is worth a thousand words.

Wow! There are the buses Nagin could have used to help the citizens of 'NO' evacuate!

Like CS said, 'WTC' and 'NO' are not comparable. Why Nagin feels to bring it up ... probably just to divert attention and cover his ass so 'NO' stays 'chocolate'.
Radio talk and the news have compared the fast response of New York and Guiliani to Negin. With the 1st annaversary of the event, they are rehasing everything that happened and that went wrong. Negin is feeling the heat and had to say something, but I think he picked the wrong target.

Shut up and Ski!