Democrats warn Chavez: Don't bash Bush

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote: proving they have no knowledge of how our country works. Bush will be gone in 2 years and 4 months, whether things get better or worse.
I don't think this is really an appropriate place to point this out, but I don't want to start a new thread for it so I'll hijack my own thread.

Speaking of having 'no knowledge of how our country works' ... wouldn't you know in center city philadelphia I overheard five people, two women, three men discussing crime/guns/drugs/poverty in philadelphia. You know what they said the problem is?

This same group of people said Philadelphia wouldn't have so much crime if it wasn't for the federal government placing drugs and guns into the black community. I kid you not.

So I guess Chavez isn't the only one whom is clueless
You didn't know that? haven't you been listening to Jesse? He know it aw da time and tew da peoples dat da goberment be da uns dumpin da dope an gun on da blat man! I thought every one knowed dat.

Multiple layers of unintended irony are apparent here.

Funny stuff.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:Fukc Rangel and Pelosi. Bush is the devil.
Doesn't get any better than this.
I'm afraid the joke is on us.
No, just on you.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Re: Democrats warn Chavez: Don't bash Bush

Post by BrockVond »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Lets face it, you just don't see Nancy defending the President everyday. Wow

I think Ray Nagin and Chavez should share a home ... they're equally immature.
Equating Nagin with this psychopath is shear idiocy.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

BrockVond wrote:
No, just on you.
HAHA! You got me. So witty! So intelligent. So insightful. How do you not want to fukc yourself? Seriously...go fukc yourself. You've earned it.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:
BrockVond wrote:
No, just on you.
HAHA! You got me. So witty! So intelligent. So insightful. How do you not want to fukc yourself? Seriously...go fukc yourself. You've earned it.
Looks like another Saturday night just like last week's. When you going to crawl out of that bottle?
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

The more you say it the more it seems real, right? It's funny how that works.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:
BrockVond wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
BrockVond wrote:
No, just on you.
Looks like another Saturday night just like last week's. When you going to crawl out of that bottle?
The more you say it the more it seems real, right? It's funny how that works.
Well, I think I said it once, so I guess this delusion of yours is another symptom to take not of.

Bottom line is if you're going to rant with sh*t like :
then you are not to be taken seriously, notwithstanding the fact that you were drunk when you wrote it.

btw, still maintain that you have no connection to Boston, liar?

See , that's the problem. You're a scumbag liar. We need to work through that obstacle, you filthy pissant.

We shall overcome.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

What's my connection to Boston, oh omniscient one?

I really think you may be mentally ill. This is an internet chat board. You don't know me. Despite what you have told others who post in this forum, I had no interest in, and did not, meet you in Snowbird. Thanks for the invite via PM though. And especially thanks for letting me know what you were wearing so I knew what to avoid.

I can't believe my esteem has fallen so precipitously over one little comment. But hey, everyone needs a hobby.

Rant away...call me a liar. I could care less. After I laugh at the pathetic reply I recieve you'll be going on ignore.

You're a scary SOB and I want nothing to do with you.

Bye bye.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:What's my connection to Boston, oh omniscient one?
You tell me. You said you had no connection. I know that is a lie.
I really think you may be mentally ill. This is an internet chat board. You don't know me. Despite what you have told others who post in this forum, I had no interest in, and did not, meet you in Snowbird. Thanks for the invite via PM though. And especially thanks for letting me know what you were wearing so I knew what to avoid.
Here we go. Citipussy gets confronted with a lie and strikes out as best he can. Yes, I pm'ed you when I saw you were going to Snowbird around the same time I was. Yes, I offered to meet up and say hi since we would both be there at the same time at the same lodge.

I have sent maybe ten pm's on this board, 3 of which were to you. Your reaction reinforces my belief that scumbags like you can't be trusted with private conversations when confronted with blatant lies.

Predictable. Confront a liar and they run for the hills. And still this scumbag liar will maintain that he "has no connection to Boston".

Why must he maintain? Cuz the lie is already in the open, he cannot step away from it.

edit:: I notice it took me about three days to respond, and you about 15 minutes. Tell me who is more scary? Do you ever leave the bottle in that dingy village walkup?
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

Cityskier wrote:Despite what you have told others who post in this forum, I had no interest in, and did not, meet you in Snowbird. Thanks for the invite via PM though. And especially thanks for letting me know what you were wearing so I knew what to avoid.
thanks for clearing that up..
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:Despite what you have told others who post in this forum, I had no interest in, and did not, meet you in Snowbird.

I knew it was a mistake to pm anyone who rents in Manhattan, especially LES midgets.
Last edited by BrockVond on Sep 26th, '06, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:And especially thanks for letting me know what you were wearing so I knew what to avoid.
That's interesting. Can you post that pm? You have my permission.

(*cough*LIAR*cough*)
To: BrockVond
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:20 pm
Subject: snowbird
I'll be at the Cliff as well. Apr. 20th-24th. I ski. My buddy boards. We'll look something like this:

http://static.flickr.com/42/89456065_17e02de341_o.jpg

Yell if you see the red jacket.

-Jason
They look kinda gay, if you ask me. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

more fun with the resident psychopath.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

2knees wrote:more fun with the resident psychopath.
While Citipussy's exchanges with XJ have been obsessively vicious and increasingly disturbing, I wouldn't go so far as calling him a psychopath. Though, if I were XJ and happened to be the object of that malignancy, I might feel differently.

Btw, welcome back!

hehe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

BrockVond wrote:
2knees wrote:more fun with the resident psychopath.
While Citipussy's exchanges with XJ have been obsessively vicious and increasingly disturbing, I wouldn't go so far as calling him a psychopath. Though, if I were XJ and happened to be the object of that malignancy, I might feel differently.

Btw, welcome back!

hehe
I personally feel CS is a great guy. I try not to take anything personal :D Sometimes anger comes out in weird ways