Another freakin' hypocrite bites the dust.....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

Another ironic Foley moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ABushismaDay »

Republicans Who Live in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones. But that Didn't Stop Foley from Blasting Bill Clinton 8 Years Ago
They say that hindsight is a luxury, and if the events of the past few days are any indication, Rep. Mark Foley (R-FL) very well may be an authority on sexual addiction, which would explain his comments back in September 1998 about former president Bill Clinton's randy transgressions:

"It's vile," said Foley to a reporter from the St. Petersburg Times after reviewing special prosecutor Kenneth Starr's report . "It's more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction."

Foley had joined a chorus of Republicans who excoriated Clinton over his sexual affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. He was especially disturbed at the time over Starr's account of Monica Lewinsky performing oral sex on Clinton as he chatted with members of Congress on the telephone. That was "just sad," he said. "It's unbelievable that he could behave so carelessly in that setting." Perhaps we'll learn in the near future just how many Congressmen and women Foley might have been chatting with while typing away his perverted emails and instant messages to underage boys.
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't beleive Foley won't resign. Farking a$shole.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
You are kidding, right?.........right?.............right?

He resigned when this story broke. :roll:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Bubba wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
You are kidding, right?.........right?.............right?

He resigned when this story broke. :roll:
Er I mean the other members who knew about what was going on
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

I would find it difficult to believe that only one party knew about this. If they are hunting the Republicans, I am sure some Dems would be in trouble too at some point.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:I would find it difficult to believe that only one party knew about this. If they are hunting the Republicans, I am sure some Dems would be in trouble too at some point.
Tell you what ... I won't be voting for either party come election day
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:I would find it difficult to believe that only one party knew about this. If they are hunting the Republicans, I am sure some Dems would be in trouble too at some point.
Tell you what ... I won't be voting for either party come election day
Good or Bad, I gotta vote for Joe Lieberman. The Republican has NO chance and Lamont is a true Sociolist asshole.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

The GOP deliberately kept the "Dems" in the dark on this one. And why wouldn't they?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

JerseyGuy wrote:
The GOP deliberately kept the "Dems" in the dark on this one. And why wouldn't they?
Yup, Hastert should have informed the bipartisan committee that oversees the page program about it. Since he didn't, and hasn't come up with a believable explanation for why he didn't, it seems reasonable to conclude that he didn't want the Democrats to know. Faint whiff of a cover-up there.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

2pink1stink
Slalom Racer

Post by 2pink1stink »

Big Deal.

Legendary pooftah Gerry Studds sodomized a 17 year old congressional male page. Not only did he NOT resign, but the good citizens of Massachusetts found it in their hearts to re-elect the turd burgular SIX more times.

Foley should not of resigned. Gay men have needs too.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

2pink1stink wrote:Big Deal.

Legendary pooftah Gerry Studds sodomized a 17 year old congressional male page. Not only did he NOT resign, but the good citizens of Massachusetts found it in their hearts to re-elect the turd burgular SIX more times.

There are a number of differences in the two cases - not least of which is that Foley made himself out to be the protector of our children from those vile Internet pedophiles. There's no way anyone could take anything he says seriously after it turned out that he's one of those vile Internet pedophiles.

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

BigKahuna13 wrote:

There are a number of differences in the two cases - not least of which is that Foley made himself out to be the protector of our children from those vile Internet pedophiles. There's no way anyone could take anything he says seriously after it turned out that he's one of those vile Internet pedophiles.
2P1S ... it's kinda like how many people won't take what you say seriously after it turned out that you're one of those Hezbollah supporters ...
2pink1stink
Slalom Racer

Post by 2pink1stink »

BigKahuna13 wrote:

You're right. There are a number of differences.

Gerry Studds f*** a 17 year old congressional page in the ass, served him alcohol and brought him along on vacations & junkets.

Mark Foley talked dirty to one on the intanet. Big. f***. Deal.

Do you want me to bring up Barney "I had no idea my boyfriend was running a male prostitution ring out of my home" Frank too?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

2pink1stink wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:

You're right. There are a number of differences.

Gerry Studds f*** a 17 year old congressional page in the ass, served him alcohol and brought him along on vacations & junkets.

Mark Foley talked dirty to one on the intanet. Big. f***. Deal.

Do you want me to bring up Barney "I had no idea my boyfriend was running a male prostitution ring out of my home" Frank too?
What does what people did years ago in completely different circumstances have to do with this situation. The guy's a scumbag hypocrite and deserved to lose his job. (Actually the same could be said for most of Congress but that's another story).