Chris Rock's Mother Planning To Sue Cracker Barrel For Racia

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Chris Rock's Mother Planning To Sue Cracker Barrel For Racia

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005217911

f*** idiots. This happens to me here and there and I don't go suing because of racism.

Ahhh it pisses me off.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Chris Rock's Mother Planning To Sue Cracker Barrel For R

Post by tyrolean_skier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005217911

f*** idiots. This happens to me here and there and I don't go suing because of racism.

Ahhh it pisses me off.
How often do you go to a restaurant and sit there for an hour without a waiter or waitress taking your order? Also, according to the story this is not the first time that something like this happened in a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

tyrolean_skier wrote:

Ahhh it pisses me off.
How often do you go to a restaurant and sit there for an hour without a waiter or waitress taking your order? Also, according to the story this is not the first time that something like this happened in a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
The Cracker Barrel employees Black people. She stated on a CNN interview last night that she sat there for a 1/2 hour with no service. This has happend to me at least twice. Talking to my g/f, a waitress for several years, she said this is common when girls switch shifts or begin covering other areas.

This woman, instead of talking to the manager about an explination. During the interview last evening she said she went straight to the manager and accused them of racism rather than asking why she wasn't served.

Mrs. Rock also stated in the interview last night that she goes to Cracker Barrel frequently for the last few years after she goes to the gym. And she NEVER had any problems until just this once.

Today she stated the whole Cracker Barrell organization has a racist consipiracy against blacks.

Seeing her with Al Shapten during the interview was laughable at best. Even Wolf Blitzer and Larry King seemed like they thought this whole lawsuit was laughable. Instead of going through the normal channels to complain and let the organization explain themselves, she went straight to a lawsuit.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

tyrolean_skier wrote:

Ahhh it pisses me off.
Why would anyone sit for an hour without either getting up and leaving or making comment to a waitress or manager?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:

Ahhh it pisses me off.
Why would anyone sit for an hour without either getting up and leaving or making comment to a waitress or manager?
Maybe because they prefered to make a scene. I know in my experience in the 1/2 I've waited both times, I've asked other waiters/waitresses to send someone over. I ended up with a free meal, but I didn't sue the company for racism because my waiter/waitress was black ....
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

What she expect from a barrell full of crackers?
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:What she expect from a barrell full of crackers?
seriously.. what is she doing in a place called "cracker barrel?"
i don't go to restaurants called "kill whitey!"

-steve
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

I dunno you guys. This is CHRIS ROCK'S mother! Do you know how important her time is? Half an hour to her is like a whole day to us. She obvioulsy deserves millions of dollars in compensation.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

ski_adk wrote:I dunno you guys. This is CHRIS ROCK'S mother! Do you know how important her time is? Half an hour to her is like a whole day to us. She obvioulsy deserves millions of dollars in compensation.
Funny you mention that. During the interview Larry King asked why she thought she was being targeted by some racist consipiracy.

She said something along the lines of:

"When I walk-in to somewhere, everyone knows who I am, so they must not have taken my order because I am black"

Larry King says "Well, do you think maybe it was just this waiter/waitress that was racist or do you feel the whole organization is racist."

Mrs. Rock says "Definitly the whole organization"

Larry King says "Do black people work at the cracker barrell you go to "

Mrs. Rock says "Well, sure. But only a few, but that doesn't matter, just because they hire blacks doesn't mean they're not racist"

You should have seen me laughing throught the whole interview. You could tell Larry was getting a kick out of it. Of course these aren't the real quotes, but really close.

This might sound racist, but African Americans fought for many years to have equal rights ... now they have equal rights (beyond equal if you ask me) and many people in the black community I view as exploiting the color of their skin for handouts.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

The interview is on the front page on cnn.com

They cut off the last half, but you can tell they really are streching things to make their case.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Steve wrote:

-steve
thats funny! :D
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Steve
Wanted Poster

Post by Steve »

SkiDork wrote:
Steve wrote:

-steve
thats funny! :D
it is.. but i can't take credit for it - heard it on the xm comedy channel..
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

it's still funny. I didn't hear it on XM...
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

I walked out of tavern on the green once... i think it was mothers day... they just decided to leave me hanging so what do you want.. :lol:

edit: and the food sucked anyways