Super Bowl Winner

Post by DoubleD »

Who will win the Super Bowl?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Too close to call...

Jets are the Jets. Always ugly games.

Pat's just lost to one of the worst teams in the league...

Pittsburgh's margin gets thinner and thinner....

Colts have no D.

Green Bay? Doubt it....

Philly? We'll see how they can do without owens...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Philly....no question.

E
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Philly....no question.

E
Philly is cursed. They usually peak to early in the season and they always choke in the playoffs. This year will be no exception.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Pittburg.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

yeti wrote:Pittburg.
The only team that I think could beat the Eagles in the playoffs is Pburg.

As long as Philly plays an average game during the playoffs...no team in the NFC can touch them. Who do you really think can beat the Eagles in the NFC?

E
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

My picks for the AFC/NFC championship games:
San Diego vs. New England
Philly vs. Green Bay

Superbowl:
San Diego vs. Green Bay

Packers win Super Bowl

(This is coming from a Broncos fan)
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Now really Spanky. Did you see what the Eagles did to the Packers the last time they played?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

spanky wrote: Philly vs. Green Bay
I think the philly v GB will be a good game....but I don't think GB has a chance. I thought we were in trouble when we played them a few weeks ago, but then GB got bitch slapped by Philly. I think it all depends on how Favre is doing that day...and how we do w/o Owens.

E
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

I am more worried about the Eagles in their first game than I am in the NFC Championship game. They really have not played a game that has meant anything since the Green Bay game and that game was 35-0 at half time. It will be four weeks since the starters played and they will be playing a team that has just won a playoff a game and is feeling real good about themsleves. That being said I have my airline reservations and and hotel booked for Jacksonville. The crew I tailgate (we all have reservations for Jacksonville) with is coming up to my place at Killington the weekend before the Superbowl. If the Eagles make it look us up for some Eagle's chants. We'll need teh help if it is NE we are playing.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:I am more worried about the Eagles in their first game than I am in the NFC Championship game. They really have not played a game that has meant anything since the Green Bay game and that game was 35-0 at half time. It will be four weeks since the starters played and they will be playing a team that has just won a playoff a game and is feeling real good about themsleves. That being said I have my airline reservations and and hotel booked for Jacksonville. The crew I tailgate (we all have reservations for Jacksonville) with is coming up to my place at Killington the weekend before the Superbowl. If the Eagles make it look us up for some Eagle's chants. We'll need teh help if it is NE we are playing.
I think the Eagles are fine. We'll be well rested and the other teams will be dead tired.

We'll have time to work out how we'll do without owens and hopefully work on stopping the run.

I'll think we'll do just fine.

E
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

:P :P Silence is Golden!!! 8) 8) . . . just look at the results of the poll compared to the comments!!!

Goooooooooooo Pats!!!!
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

The way we are trying to think here in South Jersey is if the Sox can win the Eagles can win
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:The way we are trying to think here in South Jersey is if the Sox can win the Eagles can win
Plus...I don't think the Pats will beat the Steelers if it comes to that
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

That 38-10 loss to the Bengals is a heck of a way to head into the playoffs! I know you rested your starters, but it's just another week for the whole teal to get out of sync.

No TO in Philly? I think we've seen this show before.