Impeachment poll

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

Impeachment poll

Post by ABushismaDay »

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/popup?id=2599476

Iteresting to see how people have voted: The actual poll doesn't support Newsweek's statement.

SHOULD PRESIDENT BUSH FACE IMPEACHMENT?25,638
A Newsweek poll released this weekend finds that 47 percent of Democrats think impeaching President Bush should be a "top priority" while 78 percent of Republicans oppose such a move. Only 28 percent of Americans favor impeachment.

Do you think Congress should launch impeachment proceedings against President Bush?

Yes. He has led us into an unjust war and has infringed on America's civil liberties.
No. He has done nothing that merits impeachment. He has done the best job possible.7,050
Maybe he should be impeached but there are more pressing problems to deal with right now.3,125
Total Vote: 25,638
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I love inaccurate/loaded polls.

Of course our brilliant resident poster forgot to note one critical piece of information:
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

Sorry for the miss, not intentional

Post by ABushismaDay »

Sorry for the miss, not intentional. Thank you for pointong that out your most extreme jism.
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Sorry for the miss, not intentional

ABushismaDay wrote:Sorry for the miss, not intentional. Thank you for pointong that out your most extreme jism.
/takes bow

It's not everyday that I have an oppurtunity to point something out that was missed! :lol:
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

Post by ABushismaDay »

Was your poll Scientific? It would appear that you too have forgotten to mention if it was or wasn't.
The last poll I heard pegged the US mexican community as rising exponentially just in the last 15 years.
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

ABushismaDay wrote:Was your poll Scientific? It would appear that you too have forgotten to mention if it was or wasn't.
The last poll I heard pegged the US mexican community as rising exponentially just in the last 15 years.
I have no clue whatsoever. It wasn't a poll, it was actually a study from some government division. It was scientific, but basically concluded that mexican immagration has recently got worse.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
ABushismaDay wrote:Was your poll Scientific? It would appear that you too have forgotten to mention if it was or wasn't.
I have no clue whatsoever. It wasn't a poll, it was actually a study from some government division. It was scientific, but basically concluded that mexican immagration has recently got worse.
Is that LEGAL immagrants or "undocumented" immagrants, other wise known as ILLEGAL IMMAGRANTS.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Is that LEGAL immagrants or "undocumented" immagrants, other wise known as ILLEGAL IMMAGRANTS.
Didn't specify ... it just stated that the mexican population in the US is growing much fast during the last 15 years if you compare it to previous years