Killington condo rental for January 07?

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
dialectics
Beginner On Rentals

Killington condo rental for January 07?

Post by dialectics »

Hi all,

We are looking for a pet-friendly 1-2 bedroom monthly rental (preferably after Jan 2 but flexible) near Killington. Does anybody know of anything? PM if you do.

Thanks in advance,
Rob
dialectics
Beginner On Rentals

Post by dialectics »

Thanks all, I found one. I called at least 20 rental agents and booking companies, e-mailed the owners of at least a dozen properties and was denied at every turn. We were getting set to spend a month at Red Roof, but all it took was one post here and <24 hrs and we got ourselves a sweet place for January. Too cool!

Now it's back to obsessively searching for a place to ski this weekend (also known as "not working on my thesis").
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

dialectics wrote:Thanks all, I found one. I called at least 20 rental agents and booking companies, e-mailed the owners of at least a dozen properties and was denied at every turn. We were getting set to spend a month at Red Roof, but all it took was one post here and <24 hrs and we got ourselves a sweet place for January. Too cool!

Now it's back to obsessively searching for a place to ski this weekend (also known as "not working on my thesis").
Glad to hear this forum was beneficial to you.