So what's going to happen this election day?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice

What's the election outcome?

Republicans hold on to both the House and the Senate
10%
Democrats take the House but Republicans hold onto the Senate
20%
Democrats take both the House and the Senate
55%
Democrats take the Senate but Republicans hold the House
No votes
Andyzee wins a special election to the House from Planet AZ due to a flood of write-in votes
15%

Total votes: 20

Bubba
Site Admin

So what's going to happen this election day?

Post by Bubba »

What's your predicted outcome?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Democrats take both the House and the Senate
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

What does it matter? No matter the outcome we're screwed.

(for the record I think the Democrats take both houses)
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

Dems need a sweep of the House and Senate so that Bush and his cronies get impeached and convicted. We then need to take the White House in '08 to prevent any pardons.

Hard time, nothing less!
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

I predict that I will cast a vote today.. And - God willing - it will get recorded... Then all night into the next month the election results will be contested by the very people that bitched when the results were contested last time...

there GSmash.... I posted.... :) now can we ski???
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

G-smashed wrote:Dems need a sweep of the House and Senate so that Bush and his cronies get impeached and convicted. We then need to take the White House in '08 to prevent any pardons.

Hard time, nothing less!
Hillary?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

Sure! The last President Clinton was a genius compared to the Bush Crime Family. We need to undo everything Bush did (too bad that can't include the war!) and start over. Bush was never elected legitimately so let's turn back the clock and start over.

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

G-smashed wrote:Sure! The last President Clinton was a genius compared to the Bush Crime Family. We need to undo everything Bush did (too bad that can't include the war!) and start over. Bush was never elected legitimately so let's turn back the clock and start over.
Are we talking about the same genius that refused to accept Bin Laden when he was offered to the US vis-a-vis the Sudanese? The same genius that asked what the prosecutors definition of 'is' is? The same genius that allowed countless terrorist attacks worldwide go answered with a measly handful of cruise missiles? The same genius that admittedly lied under oath in front of the world about something so juvenile as a blow job? The same genius that allowed his wife to put forth a laughable Medicaid plan? The same genius that smoked, but didn't inhale (he clearly should have inhaled!)?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather spare myself another Clinton. ATM, the only Democrat I'd vote for is Obama.

Bush was elected legitimately according to the courts. He was then re-elected by the popular and electoral voters.
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

Bush Crime Family
Has somebody been listening to Mike Malloy?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

ski_adk wrote:
Bush Crime Family
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
G-smashed wrote:Sure! The last President Clinton was a genius compared to the Bush Crime Family. We need to undo everything Bush did (too bad that can't include the war!) and start over. Bush was never elected legitimately so let's turn back the clock and start over.
Are we talking about the same genius that refused to accept Bin Laden when he was offered to the US vis-a-vis the Sudanese? The same genius that asked what the prosecutors definition of 'is' is? The same genius that allowed countless terrorist attacks worldwide go answered with a measly handful of cruise missiles? The same genius that admittedly lied under oath in front of the world about something so juvenile as a blow job? The same genius that allowed his wife to put forth a laughable Medicaid plan? The same genius that smoked, but didn't inhale (he clearly should have inhaled!)?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather spare myself another Clinton. ATM, the only Democrat I'd vote for is Obama.

Bush was elected legitimately according to the courts. He was then re-elected by the popular and electoral voters.
Considering how flawed most Presidents turn out to be you may be doing Bush a favor comparing him to Clinton. Looking at him in isolation I'm hard pressed to figure how - short of nuking someone - he could've done worse.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Are we talking about the same genius that refused to accept Bin Laden when he was offered to the US vis-a-vis the Sudanese? What about letting the entire Bin Laden family escape after 9/11? The same genius who allowed our friends the Pakistanis to finish the job so admirably at Tora Bora when we had Bin Laden cornered? The same genius that asked what the prosecutors definition of 'is' is? He is a lawyer after all. The same genius that allowed countless terrorist attacks worldwide go answered with a measly handful of cruise missiles? The same genius that admittedly lied under oath in front of the world about something so juvenile as a blow job?
What about the genius who lied to get us into a war?

The same genius that allowed his wife to put forth a laughable Medicaid plan? I guess the current state of health care is OK then.
Wouldn't it be great if one of these scumbages neede a stem cell transplant?
The same genius that smoked, but didn't inhale (he clearly should have inhaled!)?
Inhaling is bad for you! You might get cancer and need stem cells!
You could be right there.

Bush was appointed illegitimately according to the courts. He was then re-elected by the popular and electoral voters.
The voters f$cked up - you are the proof!
I thought you were starting to come around over the last few months but I guess not. Do America a favor and stay home today!
I already voted.

G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

ski_adk wrote:
Bush Crime Family
Yes and I want to do Randi!

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

G-smashed wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Are we talking about the same genius that refused to accept Bin Laden when he was offered to the US vis-a-vis the Sudanese?
What about letting the entire Bin Laden family escape after 9/11? The same genius who allowed our friends the Pakistanis to finish the job so admirably at Tora Bora when we had Bin Laden cornered?
Yes, it's inexcusable, but that doesn't excuse Clinton from doing what he should have in '96.
The same genius that asked what the prosecutors definition of 'is' is? He is a lawyer after all.
:roll: :roll:
The same genius that allowed countless terrorist attacks worldwide go answered with a measly handful of cruise missiles? The same genius that admittedly lied under oath in front of the world about something so juvenile as a blow job?
What about the genius who lied to get us into a war?
He didn't lie. Bad intelligence is much different then admittedly lying under oath.
The same genius that allowed his wife to put forth a laughable Medicaid plan? I guess the current state of health care is OK then.
Wouldn't it be great if one of these scumbages neede a stem cell transplant?

GWB has provided more gov't funding of stem cell research then any previous president. Additionally, the poor state of health care could be blamed quite easily on failures in both the GWB admin and Clinton admin.
The same genius that smoked, but didn't inhale (he clearly should have inhaled!)?
Inhaling is bad for you! You might get cancer and need stem cells!
There is no case in history that links Marijuana to any form of cancer.
You could be right there.
Thank you my fellow beer consuming citizen!
Bush was appointed illegitimately according to the courts. He was then re-elected by the popular and electoral voters.
I guess you could blame that on State judges OR if it was federally appointed judges that made the call, you could thank your beloved Mr. Clinton. (I don't know all the details of that fiasco)
The voters f$cked up - you are the proof!
Yes, I did. I'm willing to admit it. You're still hoping for more ::gasp:: Clinton.
I thought you were starting to come around over the last few months but I guess not. Do America a favor and stay home today!
I already voted.
Not sure what you mean by coming around? I'm registered independent ... unfortunately I didn't get my registration in time to vote.